Cripple Creek, CO

Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-Senior High School 5

Posted April 09, 2015
They have exciting changes happening at CCV. The sports programs are starting to compete with schools their size. They started and alternative Education program. They give the kids IPADS. They are starting and industrial arts program or AV tech Program.

Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-Senior High School 5

Posted March 31, 2015
CCV is a wonderful place! It is so small and most graduating classes average 25-30 students. My kids really get the attention the need and the staff is incredible. I would never send my kids to Woodland Park because they would just get lost in the mix of over 1000 kids. The new administration is doing some really positive things and I hope the community and other parents start supporting this school more cause it can only get better. Kids get a lot of help and its a beautiful area.

Posted May 06, 2010
It is the local school, the children in this school, are the future of my community.

Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted May 15, 2009
I am currently attending the 7th grade at this school and it is an above average school. The school is involved with parents because they send many notices home on important events and if someone is being bad they will call home and inform them. The counseling program is good and the teachers care. A few do not fulfill the students needs but overall it is a safe learning environment. Also, there are many clubs and lots of sports activities for kids to be in. The discipline is average but this is true in most schools. I am glad to go to school here. I reccomend it. Also, they just remodeled the school so it looks nice.Hope this helps.

Posted January 01, 2009
I think that the superintendent of this school needs to be more involed with the students. She is always hiding in her office or not even at school! It makes the students feel that she does not care. Maybe kids would feel better if the leader of our school is nice!!!!

Posted January 01, 2009
I think that Cripple Creek is an okay school. I personally think that the disapline needs to step up. All students need to be treated equally, there should not be any 'favorites'. When teachers choose students to be punished but because thay do not 'fit in' is wrong! I do believe that some students are treated unfairly due to the fact that they are not on the football or basketball teams. As a student that goes To CC-V i must admit that there need to be changes now that we are in the new building. Not only to keep the school looking it's best, but in our teachers as well. teachers need to be involed more, such as going to our home games or help out with your class fundraisers. CC-V might be a small school but we are family here. And is a safe place to be.

Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted April 14, 2008
cripple creek schools district is not good for students or any person that you no. it is not for people that want your kids to be sucsesfull. there is a sports contrsact and there is a very low expencity of the grades at the school. please for you and your chiled do not go to cripple creek for a school. P.S. the comunity is a very bad influince, and there is no real reasion for putting your kids in that school any more. now that the new princibol is in town its over.

410 North B St, Cripple Creek, CO  80813
Last modified Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top