Posted January 28, 2014
I used to go to this school (I moved to a better one) and it was so terrible, it made me have so much anxiety I missed more than 2 weeks in a row.The students are disrespectful,the teachers didn't do anything about it. I think if they had stronger, firmer teachers and principals, maybe the students would act better.

Posted January 31, 2013
When I went to this school (for 4 years) the teachers were incredible but then they laid off a large portion of their staff. I do not feel that I grew academically or socially while enrolled in this school. I also feel that they let students graduate without teaching them standard curriculum and therefore do not prepare students for college. I do not recommend this district for your children.

Posted January 03, 2011
I'm currently a freshman at Sheridan High and am hoping to transfer after first semester. Though the small class sizes and family like culture is great, the academics are terrible. We have some of the lowest test scores in Colorado. According to http://www.schooldigger.com, we rank number 261 of 305. Tell me that's not embarrassing. They're too focused on the negativeness of the school and trying to hard to fix the issues. All in all, I would definitely not send your child to Sheridan High School. I'd personally try Littleton Public Schools.

Posted January 07, 2010
Test scores are horrible, I think they are trying to make the academics better but they have a long way to go. If your child has great potential for sports or a great future find a different school. If your child has trouble in school and you just hope for them to graduate go to sheridan.

Sheridan High School 5

Posted January 02, 2010
My child goes there and hey it's a great school there football team great all there sports. This school is the best and i recommend your child goes there

Posted October 06, 2009
I liked the fact that the Teachers/Entire Staff know their students by name and really care about them and the students know and care about each other.

Posted December 19, 2008
Sheridan High School is a complete joke and shouldn't even be considered a school. The academics are so terrible, I mean look at the the test scores. The rating of this school fits it just perfect. I highly recommend not sending your child here.

Sheridan High School 2

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted September 08, 2007
The new principal this year seems to have great potential. He has already enriched the school with new ideas and a fresh approach. The teachers seem excited to work with him. I think the future is bright for Sheridan!

Sheridan High School 5

Posted September 07, 2007
- a former student
I attended this school and the middle school. I had the BEST experiences there! The discipline and expected behavior were strict but very fair. This school instilled pride in its students and the faculty were OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend this school district!

Sheridan High School
3201 West Oxford Ave, Denver, CO  80236
Last modified Sheridan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top