North Star Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2013
I have 3 sons who attend North Star Elementary. Unfortunately one of my boys suffers from seperation anxiety. The staff here has gone ABOVE and BEYOND to help us feel safe and comfortable. Everyone is extremely understanding, helpful and friendly. My other two sons are excelling in leaps and bounds. I am so thankful that my boys go to this school. I can't thank the staff enough for all they have done for my family. North Star has a strong principal/school leadership.

North Star Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2012
Very disappointed with the school. So so glad that my child will not be attending this school next year! I wish I could have rated them on no stars. I think the principle is too involved and should stay out of certain situations. Oh and if your child has a reading issue and you ask for extra books to work with them at home, forget it. You will be ignored by the teacher and the principle will belittle you and tell you that you have no clue how to teach your child how to read! If you have a choice where to send your child, don't choose this school! You will just be frustrated with it every day!

Posted October 04, 2009
It's a wonderful neighborhood school. A hidden treasure

North Star Elementary School 1

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted March 04, 2009
I think Norlth Star has been very good for my grandsons. Both of my grandsons are autistic and the hard work of North Star's special education program - the Rain Forest - have helped my grandsons perform to their highest potential. We have high hopes that the boys will continue to achieve. We totally expect them to become self-suffient adults who can contribute to society. When that happens, we can thank North Star.

Posted May 16, 2008
I love North Star, I went to school their. This year has been hard for me and my son isaiah, I got divorced and dad moved out, and Mrs Havliand has really been good to my son, he has had a hard time and is angree alot. Thxs Mrs Havliand. Love Isaiah and April Allgood. Next year will be better can't wait...

North Star Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
It seems like the Cinco De Mayo celebration has more of an attendance then anything. That always seems packed. However, educational things that require parental support have such few participants and few parents. I find it to be quite sad. Everything always seems so disorganized. I am very fond of my daughters teacher but, very disappointed with where school money goes.

North Star Elementary School
8740 North Star Dr, Denver, CO  80221
Last modified North Star Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Star Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top