School principal icon 130x130 140902

Scott Carpenter is truly well on its way to be a world class middle school
August 25, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Scott Carpenter is truly well on its way to be a world class middle school
Posted August 25, 2016

This is our first year at Scott Carpenter middle school. So far the experience has been disappointing. There seems to be a lot of racial bullying going on. We have raised our kids not to judge others by the color of their skin but by their actions. It would be a great thing if all parents educated their children in the same manner.

I have my own history with Scott Carpenter. I attended school @Scott from 1979-1980, yes I know was a lifetime ago. Now presently my child attends there. The teachers strive to help their students be the best they can be and are very genuine about it. Scott Carpenter truly is deserving of this money and would put it to very good use as any school would. Parents being supportive of their children and getting totally involved in their education, creates a huge positive impact for the kids. I believe as parents we should not only acknowledge and praise our children's achievements but let them know all they can do try their best. Failure is a part of life that's how we learn from our experience's and keep moving forward. Let your child know it's ok to ask questions never be embarrassed, no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to being in the classroom. Good Luck Scott and do hope it comes to you.I wish all schools could actually be so fortunate. Education is one of the most important valuable tools in life, our children are the future of our nations.

I dont like this school at all my child had been in too many fights because of the students are not behabed.

This has been one of the best schools I have worked in. The staff is very supportive and helpful. We really work as a team. The students have tons of good stuff to say about the teachers who work with them because of the good relationships we build with our students. Other teachers and principals who have visited our school for the day always say how impressed they are. We have a couple of 'teacher of the year' in the building...all staff is awesome here!

I dont realy care for this school theres a new staff and its not to loving

Last modified M. Scott Carpenter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.