9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Mullen was a life changing experience for me. The school provided me with the knowledge to succeed at college and be the success that I am today. The academic standards create an atmosphere of excellence and the inclusive culture creates an opportunity to be yourself. Priceless.

Supports LD students: Agree

There are programs from advanced AP to special learning needs.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Lasallian Catholic Principles highlight how to do the right thing. The school has students from all faiths - Catholic, Christian, Judaism, Muslim, etc. and teaches students to understand and welcome diversity. This is very important in the world we live in today.

Amount of homework: Agree

The classroom size and interactive approach create an atmosphere that each student can learn.

Amazing college preparatory school. I had such a great experience attending. The teachers were always so helpful and caring. Post-college, I have reconnected with a few of my favorites and they still continue to offer knowledgable advice and career guidance.

As the parent of two alumni and a current student I can attest to the fact that Mullen is worth every penny we have invested. The academics are second to none in the state of Colorado. It is "cool to be smart" at Mullen. The AP test scores and the college placement successes are outstanding. Athletic opportunities are countless. It is impossible to not get involved. The best part of this school is the community. The teachers know the kids and the families. I know who my kids are spending time with and that is a great comfort as a parent. If you are considering Mullen for your child please just visit. That is all it takes to see what makes this such a GREAT place. You will not be disappointed.

Avoid at any time! Fabricated! Waste of money for you and waste of time for your child. Overall comparable to the low rated public schools

As a recent graduate of Mullen, I can easily say that Mullen prepared me for college, social situations, and real life better than my peers who attended other high schools. Mullen students and graduates are just more polished, respectful, aware, and eager to serve others. I am so proud to say that I am a mustang. From the retreats to the football games, I will forever treasure my time at Mullen, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a superior and challenging education and a strong, faith-filled community.

Best decision we have ever made for our son! First school to ever challenge him academically. Watching his spiritual growth is amazing. School has great kids, teachers, and parents. Love the hockey and lacrosse coaches, too. All these have helped our son grow into a responsible young man. Looking forward to another one attending this fine school.

Love Mullen! I came from a public school and worried about fitting in, but lots of people do. The community is great. The academics are great and challenging. And they have a great sports program. I couldn't be happier. It really sets you up for a bright future. I recommend this school strongly

Last modified Mullen High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12