9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 11, 2015
Amazing college preparatory school. I had such a great experience attending. The teachers were always so helpful and caring. Post-college, I have reconnected with a few of my favorites and they still continue to offer knowledgable advice and career guidance.

Posted April 24, 2015
As the parent of two alumni and a current student I can attest to the fact that Mullen is worth every penny we have invested. The academics are second to none in the state of Colorado. It is "cool to be smart" at Mullen. The AP test scores and the college placement successes are outstanding. Athletic opportunities are countless. It is impossible to not get involved. The best part of this school is the community. The teachers know the kids and the families. I know who my kids are spending time with and that is a great comfort as a parent. If you are considering Mullen for your child please just visit. That is all it takes to see what makes this such a GREAT place. You will not be disappointed.

Mullen High School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
Avoid at any time! Fabricated! Waste of money for you and waste of time for your child. Overall comparable to the low rated public schools

Posted July 24, 2013
As a recent graduate of Mullen, I can easily say that Mullen prepared me for college, social situations, and real life better than my peers who attended other high schools. Mullen students and graduates are just more polished, respectful, aware, and eager to serve others. I am so proud to say that I am a mustang. From the retreats to the football games, I will forever treasure my time at Mullen, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a superior and challenging education and a strong, faith-filled community.

Posted January 16, 2012
Best decision we have ever made for our son! First school to ever challenge him academically. Watching his spiritual growth is amazing. School has great kids, teachers, and parents. Love the hockey and lacrosse coaches, too. All these have helped our son grow into a responsible young man. Looking forward to another one attending this fine school.

Posted November 30, 2011
Love Mullen! I came from a public school and worried about fitting in, but lots of people do. The community is great. The academics are great and challenging. And they have a great sports program. I couldn't be happier. It really sets you up for a bright future. I recommend this school strongly

Posted November 17, 2011
Wow. I have two current students-both honors/AP students. The comments about freshmen honors english couldn't be more wrong. This is definitely one of the best classes and I don't know another parent who disagrees! There are parents who think their child is the chosen one and their delicate eyes and senses can't handle any "worldy" literature. Good luck in the real world. Oh and good luck at the next school. You might try the convent. This is a great school and a good fit for a variety of teens. I don't believe a word about that parent's comments on spiritual development. Mullen has an overwhelming student population of spiritually devoted young men and women. True community spirit. It's awesome!

Mullen High School 1

Posted November 11, 2011
This is not a Catholic high school - this is a private high school with a Catholic history. The academic curriculum is more concerned about adhering to worldly standards than it is with developing its students morally, spiritually, and intellectually while adhering to Catholic principles of excellence. We just pulled our straight-A, scholarship recipient, freshman student out after completing the first trimester after she was assigned reading material loaded with profanity, sexual content, racism, violence, and anti-Catholicism in her English Honors class that was condoned all the way up through the principal. We were told that if we objected to the R-rated "literature" assigned in this and future classes that we were expecting "special treatment." If you value your children's faith development, find another school. This school can say that they are 100% faithful to the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church on their website, but they don't let it influence their curriculum outside of the Theology department.

Posted June 13, 2011
I love Mullen! I came from public school and fit right in. It is a very diverse school. The academics are challenging and there are a lot of options. The athletics are great and fun to follow, but certainly don't overshadow the importance of academics. The tradition is great and helps to create a true Mullen family, even for those like me who are not Catholic. As of now (2011) Mullen is going through a time of transition, but is already making great strides toward an even brighter future.

Posted December 01, 2010
A fantastic school. While people complain about sports being the "soul" of the school, it isn't true. The media portrays the school as being so. I haven't heard of any other school that has the quality teaching and overall quality of Mullen. I took honors and AP classes and have clearly seen their impact in my life. I can also confidently say I have seen other schools honors courses and AP courses, including some IB programs, and they don't compare to Mullen's. The school holds its students to an extremely high standard. I would absolutely suggest Mullen to hard working students and their parents. It is worth the sacrifice.

Mullen High School