Denver, CO

Posted September 30, 2014
If I could give this negative stars I would!! DO NOT send your child here if he/she is unique or different in any way. This is the school for sheeple and if you don't conform, you are an outcast among the students, teachers, and horrid/contemptible parents. Also, plenty of racism, anti-semitism and blatant bullying. I am now a happy atheist thanks to MPB because if that's what religious people and god are like the I am proud to be the exact opposite. Here's a tip: teach some kindness, isn't that what jesus would do?

Posted April 22, 2014
My wife and I are fans of MPB. We have 4 kids and over 20 years experience with the school. I write this with the youngest now in the 8th grade. Each child has been extraordinarily well prepared for high school and college. Our childrens' test scores have been very high, which is normal for MPB (I am surprised that the school doesn't tout this fact more). The leadership and the teachers are phenomenal. Problems or issues are addressed, clearly communicated to the parents, and solutions are collaborated with the student, the parents and the teachers. Extra help is readily available. We have been impressed with the teachers' desire to understand our children and to engage them, especially in the areas that most excite their passion for learning. There are athletic programs and wonderful volunteer coaches. My wife and I agree that MPB has been one of our best decisions in the raising of our children.

Posted April 03, 2014
Mothers of sons beware of this school, particularly in junior high. They clearly have no idea how boys learn differently than girls. And if your boy doesn't fit in the box, watch out and as they will make it difficult for you and your child. I pulled my younger son out before junior high for this very reason. The are very quick to judge that your child must have ADD or ADHD and he needs to be on medication. Frankly the junior teachers, along with the principal are a bunch of feminist. I write this review today because I was told by a client of mine who was a teacher's aide when my son was in junior high and she said to me, "I will never forget how they treated your son." My heart just broke that moment and if I can help other parents to avoid what we went through then please heed the warning signs.

Posted August 20, 2013
We have enjoyed our first 2 years at MPB. THe middle school teachers are phenomenal and the principal, Colleen is professional and completely involved. I love this school. I planned on looking around at other schools but I am so happy with MPB middle school we will definitely stay. Very strong math and Science program.

Most Precious Blood School 4

Posted February 01, 2013
I have two kids at MPB, have been at the school for four years at couldn't be happier. Not only do my kids get a quality, rigorous education, enjoy great team-building extracurriculars like art, sports, music and technology, but they also are learning to become kind, moral people who think about others and the world around them. Every teacher we've had has been very involved in helping each child achieve their individual potential. I highly recommend it!

Posted January 01, 2013
We sent our son there for kindergarten and within a month completely regretted our decision. We withdrew him at winter break. His teacher was extremely unprofessional and unfit to work with children. She told us our son needed medication but, after consulting with professionals because of her constant complaints about him, it turns out that she is just incompetent and our son is a perfectly normal five year old. She constantly criticized our parenting decisions instead of trying to find ways to work with him and when I tried to communicate with the administration I got no response. This school is a joke. Most of the people that attend also go to church there and if you don't, just forget it. It's very cliquey and judgmental. They are so wrapped up in their little bubble and own (wrong) self image that they can't even begin to see how sub par they are. We transferred our son to our local public school instead. He will have six less children in his class with two full time teachers and he is now behind his new class academically. I could never recommend MPB to anyone. I can't believe we were paying for such horrible treatment and education. Stay away.

Posted December 08, 2011
I am a divorced Mom, I was not sure about sending my son to a catholic school, however my experience has been wonderful, every person in the school has been very supportive, I did feel welcome and they love my child. The curriculum is awesome and my son is really happy and he has learned so much. I have seen that this school is not there to make money but to help every kid in their development they really care about the kids and the families. I am very happy, this school is great!.

Posted January 31, 2011
If I could go into the negatives, I would. The incompetency is overwhelming. Twice now my son was left out in below freezing weather with once without his hat on, which was in his backpack waiting for 20 minutes, and a second time when it was 8 degrees outside with no gloves on, nor his snow boots. Both times his items I listed were in his backpack, the second time he was outside in the snow and 8 degrees for over 20 minutes. The Vice Principal was who I spoke with on the first occasion, and apparently it is the schools motto for the adults to not take any responsibility, because the Principals reaction was the same. My child is only 5, I expect the adults to take action and do what is RIGHT and RESPONSIBLE, I did not feel at all that is what happened at this school, but rather a total lack thereof.

Most Precious Blood School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Teachers take the time to work with student and parent issues. The Principal really shows she cares about the students with her energy and understanding.

Most Precious Blood School 0

Posted August 06, 2009
Also as a former student of Most Precious Blood School, I believe very strongly that my parents sending me to MPB was one of the best things they could have done for me. Now, I've been able to get into classes in high school that I never thought I would be able to get into. MPB not only focuses on faith and academics, but also teaching their students that with love, guidance, and courage the life you live will be one that is even greater than anyone could imagine. Also, as I am a very artistic person, I feel that MPB brought my creative side out even more with a great, exciting art class, interesting and educating library experience, challenging and fun technology period, and much more. This strongly based faith community combined with rigorous academics is the place to be!

Most Precious Blood School
3959 East Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO  80210
Last modified Most Precious Blood School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Most Precious Blood School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top