K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted November 25, 2015
Our family has been truly blessed knowing the love and support of the community of MPB Church and School. My children have been at MPB since kindergarten. You can tell the teachers love what they are doing and the children WANT to be there to learn. I wouldn't change our school for anyplace else.

Posted October 26, 2015
We have two boys at MPB. One in 1st and one in pre-K at the Early Learning Center. It was been a wonderful experience. The boys are happy to go to school and run out of the car every day to meet their classmates. They come home with stories of fun learning activities and we have seen great strides in their learning. What I like best is the emphasis on character. Their good manners are encouraged, they are recognized when they do kind deeds, and they work on "scruffy skills" (anti-bullying and communication techniques) each week. This is a loving, happy, caring community which takes care of its students. The community of parents feels like a team working together for the best interest of the students and school.

Posted June 04, 2015
This school is a wonderful school. The culture is exactly what you want for your kid today. The character, integrity and values they teach are key to making this school enjoyable for all kids. The academics are outstanding as well, the teachers are well educated and always keep up with current technology and learning styles.

Posted May 05, 2015
I have 2 children at this school and have been there 4 years. It has been a good fit for us and I would recommend this school to anyone. In addition, they really each to the whole person. Meaning they spend time teaching emotional intelligence, kid version i.e. "scruffy skills" which helps children navigate their way through the world today, friend issues, etc. Plus they really take the time to know my children and place them with the teachers that are most appropriate to their learning style. They are big on personal responsibility for the children which in my opinion is necessary for them in order to achieve later in life. I feel that both teachers and the principal have been very open and helpful in the education of my children. They include spanish in elementary curriculum, and spend a lot of time on technology, use it in oral reports, presentations etc. They also teach cursive - so there is a great balance of old school and new school.

Posted March 31, 2015
We love MPB. The principal, Colleen is very effective and listens to her parents. We LOVE the middle school teachers. They all truly know and care about my children. I can not tell you how happy I am we found this school. Really, really excellent. A+ MPB!

Posted January 29, 2015
I give no stars! I agree with all the other bad reviews as well. This school will treat your child as an outsider and bully them if they feel they are different. My child has minor ADHD, according to her doctor BUT she is very obedient and makes straight A's. Not at all a problem child. The principal also hires teacher's who have been told not to return to other ISD's. The principal lies as does certain teachers. I have pulled my child from this school, MPB, because I literally felt she was being bullied by the staff and teacher. She is now very happy and proud of her new school and there are no more tears or fears of attending school. Very sad and disappointed about MPB because I grew up attending CCD there and attending church there.

Posted September 30, 2014
If I could give this negative stars I would!! DO NOT send your child here if he/she is unique or different in any way. This is the school for sheeple and if you don't conform, you are an outcast among the students, teachers, and horrid/contemptible parents. Also, plenty of racism, anti-semitism and blatant bullying. I am now a happy atheist thanks to MPB because if that's what religious people and god are like the I am proud to be the exact opposite. Here's a tip: teach some kindness, isn't that what jesus would do?

Posted April 22, 2014
My wife and I are fans of MPB. We have 4 kids and over 20 years experience with the school. I write this with the youngest now in the 8th grade. Each child has been extraordinarily well prepared for high school and college. Our childrens' test scores have been very high, which is normal for MPB (I am surprised that the school doesn't tout this fact more). The leadership and the teachers are phenomenal. Problems or issues are addressed, clearly communicated to the parents, and solutions are collaborated with the student, the parents and the teachers. Extra help is readily available. We have been impressed with the teachers' desire to understand our children and to engage them, especially in the areas that most excite their passion for learning. There are athletic programs and wonderful volunteer coaches. My wife and I agree that MPB has been one of our best decisions in the raising of our children.

Posted April 03, 2014
Mothers of sons beware of this school, particularly in junior high. They clearly have no idea how boys learn differently than girls. And if your boy doesn't fit in the box, watch out and as they will make it difficult for you and your child. I pulled my younger son out before junior high for this very reason. The are very quick to judge that your child must have ADD or ADHD and he needs to be on medication. Frankly the junior teachers, along with the principal are a bunch of feminist. I write this review today because I was told by a client of mine who was a teacher's aide when my son was in junior high and she said to me, "I will never forget how they treated your son." My heart just broke that moment and if I can help other parents to avoid what we went through then please heed the warning signs.

Most Precious Blood School 4

Posted February 01, 2013
I have two kids at MPB, have been at the school for four years at couldn't be happier. Not only do my kids get a quality, rigorous education, enjoy great team-building extracurriculars like art, sports, music and technology, but they also are learning to become kind, moral people who think about others and the world around them. Every teacher we've had has been very involved in helping each child achieve their individual potential. I highly recommend it!

Most Precious Blood School
3959 East Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO  80210
Last modified Most Precious Blood School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Most Precious Blood School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top