K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

We love MPB. The principal, Colleen is very effective and listens to her parents. We LOVE the middle school teachers. They all truly know and care about my children. I can not tell you how happy I am we found this school. Really, really excellent. A+ MPB!

Words cannot express how phenomenal this school is. Teachers say what they mean and have high expectations for students without being unfair or too harsh. I attended this school, and I am now editor-in-chief of my high school newspaper and on track to be the valedictorian of my class. I learned so much in the math program that both Algebra I and Geomatry were a breeze. I have an understanding of grammar and the English language that my classmates lack. While my fellow classmates struggled with time management and the work load during my freshman year, I was prepared because of my teachers at MPB. They also were able to recognize that I had a learning disability, and they were reasonable while I worked with them to find strategies to cope with it. They continued to challenge me while remaining fair and compassionate. I am still in contact with most of my friends from middle school, and they are having similar experiences in high school. The staff here cares about all aspects of the school experience, including academics and intellectual growth, study skills, social awareness, bullying prevention, extracurricular activities, and teaching skills to help students survive in the real world. I cannot speak highly enough of Most Precious Blood. No school is perfect, but I feel that this school built character in me and armed me with priceless life skills during the six years I was enrolled. These teachers are modern-day saints for what they deal with from their weekend, extracurricular responsibilities to helicopter parents and behavioral issues that they deal with flawlessly. Most Precious Blood is a safe, rigorous school with a devoted, attentive staff. If this school is still around, I would not think twice about enrolling my children some day. Thank you, MPB.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Its a supportive loving school for our bright boys. The school has great moral and family values. It is a private Catholic-Christian school.

We moved our 2 kids into MPB for middle school and absolutely love it. We've been to several elementary schools both private and public and we have found a supportive loving school for our bright boys. The school has great moral and family values. Both the principal - Coleen, and assistant principal Roxy, are heavily involved. It's a great place for learning. I highly recommend Most Precious Blood Catholic School.

Our family has been truly blessed knowing the love and support of the community of MPB Church and School. My children have been at MPB since kindergarten. You can tell the teachers love what they are doing and the children WANT to be there to learn. I wouldn't change our school for anyplace else.

We have two boys at MPB. One in 1st and one in pre-K at the Early Learning Center. It was been a wonderful experience. The boys are happy to go to school and run out of the car every day to meet their classmates. They come home with stories of fun learning activities and we have seen great strides in their learning. What I like best is the emphasis on character. Their good manners are encouraged, they are recognized when they do kind deeds, and they work on "scruffy skills" (anti-bullying and communication techniques) each week. This is a loving, happy, caring community which takes care of its students. The community of parents feels like a team working together for the best interest of the students and school.

This school is a wonderful school. The culture is exactly what you want for your kid today. The character, integrity and values they teach are key to making this school enjoyable for all kids. The academics are outstanding as well, the teachers are well educated and always keep up with current technology and learning styles.

I have 2 children at this school and have been there 4 years. It has been a good fit for us and I would recommend this school to anyone. In addition, they really each to the whole person. Meaning they spend time teaching emotional intelligence, kid version i.e. "scruffy skills" which helps children navigate their way through the world today, friend issues, etc. Plus they really take the time to know my children and place them with the teachers that are most appropriate to their learning style. They are big on personal responsibility for the children which in my opinion is necessary for them in order to achieve later in life. I feel that both teachers and the principal have been very open and helpful in the education of my children. They include spanish in elementary curriculum, and spend a lot of time on technology, use it in oral reports, presentations etc. They also teach cursive - so there is a great balance of old school and new school.

I give no stars! I agree with all the other bad reviews as well. This school will treat your child as an outsider and bully them if they feel they are different. My child has minor ADHD, according to her doctor BUT she is very obedient and makes straight A's. Not at all a problem child. The principal also hires teacher's who have been told not to return to other ISD's. The principal lies as does certain teachers. I have pulled my child from this school, MPB, because I literally felt she was being bullied by the staff and teacher. She is now very happy and proud of her new school and there are no more tears or fears of attending school. Very sad and disappointed about MPB because I grew up attending CCD there and attending church there.

If I could give this negative stars I would!! DO NOT send your child here if he/she is unique or different in any way. This is the school for sheeple and if you don't conform, you are an outcast among the students, teachers, and horrid/contemptible parents. Also, plenty of racism, anti-semitism and blatant bullying. I am now a happy atheist thanks to MPB because if that's what religious people and god are like the I am proud to be the exact opposite. Here's a tip: teach some kindness, isn't that what jesus would do?

Last modified Most Precious Blood School is a Private school that serves grades K-8