Posted April 14, 2014
-A great community of committed parents, faculty leadership, and teachers working in tandem to accomplish goals for the students. -Progressive and active in using the best educational tools available to students today. -Kids are prepared and ready for the various rigors of High School and consistently are named to the Honor Roll of Denver's best High Schools. -Words cannot describe in this space the leadership, quality, vision, and actions of the principal - simply the best.

Posted April 07, 2014
Excellent neighborhood school that focuses on academics, spiritual growth, and overall enrichment for the child. The one thing that I really differentiates the experience is that the teachers are committed and care about the kids they teach every day.

Posted December 03, 2013
I am so lucky that our family found Christ the King. I was hesitant when our son first started Christ the King over 6 years ago, mostly because I was not a product of catholic schools and was not raised Catholic. I can honestly say we found not only a place for our 2 children but a place for our family. Our children are thriving both academically and socially. I was concerned about my daughter and her reading and the moment I mentioned it to our 1st grade teacher, she offered to work with her after school. My children currently have the best teachers I think a parent could ask for - they want to go to school, they talk about school and their teachers. A small school like CK can have its challenges but for me knowing all the parents and kids in my child's class and the surrounding classes is such a comfort, I know my children are being raised by "a village" and I couldn't be happier knowing I have families around me who have similar values and care about my children and our entire family. Best decision we ever made and we are looking forward to having our children staying until they graduate from 8th grade at Christ the King.

Posted November 26, 2013
I have three children currently attending Christ the King. They have all attended the school since Preschool and we have been at the school for 7 years. Our Principal, Bernadette Hensen, has been a wonderful and amazing addition to our school. I have been impressed with her leadership, knowledge, and her love for the children and our school. She is always willing to listen and deals with issues immediately and directly. While every school has its share of social and academic challenges, what I ve been most impressed with is the approachability of teachers and Principal Hensen and their willingness to work together towards solutions. It has always been a collaborative effort to ensure my children are challenged and thriving. I am so thankful that my children are in such a nurturing, safe environment.

Posted November 26, 2013
I have 3 kids currently at Christ the King (PK, 4th and 7th). I can honestly say I love this school. The classes are moderate sized 20-26 so the kids get a ton of attention. The academics are excellent. The students are well rounded (they teach, music, art, computer, spanish etc). The faculty is amazing and the kids are really kind and friendly. My kids have consistently scored way above grade level on standardized tests. The community of parents in really wonderful. I would highly recommend our school.

Posted November 26, 2013
Christ the King is a place where children learn to care about each other and take great pride in who they are. Lead by our principal Ms. Hensen our school continues to get better and better year after year. As a parent of two daughters I feel the values my girls are learning through, hard work and a very caring community will provide them the tools they need to grow up to be strong, confident, successful, hard working young women. The close community has a very strong impact on the children who attend Christ the King. They know their principal, teachers, Father Dan, and all the other parent volunteers truly want to see them succeed and thrive.

Christ the King Roman Catholic School 1

Posted November 25, 2013
Our daughter didn't progress in reading all year long. Two kids were pulled mid year from our class alone and the 6th grade is down to less than 15 kids. The teacher is unapproachable and has anger that comes out toward the children. That all speaks volumes. We are so disappointed but know that our daughter deserves better.

Posted January 22, 2013
As a parent of two kIds in this school, I cannot say enough about Christ the King. Not only is the education fabulous, but the level of individual attention each child receives from the teachers and school administrators is remarkable. My favorite aspect of this school is the focus on character development and individual self-confidence. My nine year old always tells me that Christ the King is a part of who she is as a person, and that makes me very proud. I think our decision to send our kids to this school was one of the best decision we've made as parents.

Posted January 22, 2013
This is our first year here after a switch from public. The staff, administration and teachers are amazing. The principal is wonderful. The academics are outstanding. I can't believe the difference between public and Catholic. My children come home daily showing me what they have learned. This school is so personal and warm...

Christ the King Roman Catholic School 4

Posted January 20, 2013
My perspective after 72 years on earth, sixteen years of Catholic education, and eight grandkids - Good education practices and unchanging moral principles. Concerned that there is an occasional invasion of political correctness, "progressive" ideology, and unproven science that has a political edge.

Christ the King Roman Catholic School
860 Elm St, Denver, CO  80220
Last modified Christ the King Roman Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ the King Roman Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.