PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We just started our 6th year at Blessed Sacrament (our daughter was 3 when she started preschool and is now in the third grade) and couldn't be happier. The school not only provides an excellent education but also focuses on the whole health of our children which is something I don't think you can get at most schools. My daughter is reading at a middle school level and tested two grade levels above in math, which was the average of her class. However what I really think sets Blessed Sacrament apart is our community.

I am shocked that one parent wrote that they didn't get a "warm fuzzy" feeling about Blessed Sacrament. That must have been a fluke because we were welcomed by each and every person that we had contact with. The principal even invited us into his office to talk after our tour. Now that our children have been at BCBS we are even more pleased with what we have experienced. The teachers are all very on top of things and my children have learned so much (compared to their last school). The teachers and the administration are very approachable and helpful. Everyone else from the front office staff to the after school staff to volunteers has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel comfortable. This is the first time in the last 5 years that I can take a big sigh of relief after dropping my children off.

I have a child in 5th grade who has been at this school since Kindergarten. His academic experience has been phenomenal. He has had exceptionally talented and caring teachers the whole way. He excels in academics. He tests far above grade level on annual ITBS tests and has grown tremendously in his spiritual formation as a Catholic. We would not put our child anywhere else!

I just toured the school. I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling. The school felt very much like an inner city school. One student said he didn't really like it very much.

Our family recently toured Blessed Sacrament and I was so impressed with every aspect of the school. The genuine interest and caring toward children and the families there was evident from the parents, staff and administration that we met with. It is very well organized and they offer wonderful after school programs (where kids even get help with their homework!) and camps for school in-service and holidays which is a nice option for working parents. The buildings are old, but everything is cleaned and well maintained. There is longevity amongst the staff and the administration, which I think says a lot. We also spoke with several other families with children who have been enrolled there, and recieved rave reviews across the board. Seriously impressed.

Blessed Sacament Catholic School is wonderful. The teachers and administrators are focused on educating the children, communicative with the parents and kind and respectful while doing both. It is a warm and nurturing environment and we are thrilled our daughters will benefit from the rigorous academics. We applaud Blessed Sacrament for staying focused on what matters most. Thank you Blessed Sacrament!

We love Blessed Sacrament Catholic school! This is our 3rd year there, and we are so happy. The teachers are outstanding, the administration is great, and the parent involvement is off the charts! I would highly recommend Blessed Sacrament.

We LOVE this school! We are new to the school this year and after touring several central Denver schools, Blessed Sacrament distinguished itself by welcoming us with open arms, kindness and genuine concern for each child that attends their school. I have had experience with both the pre-school and the Kindergarten (and compared to others) I give this school 5 stars if I could give them 7 stars I would! Teachers, Administration and Staff have been EXCELLENT!!! This school will exceed your expectations!

I have been very impressed with Blessed Sacrament. They teach spainsh from PreK-8th grade, a strong buddy program, volunteer hours, strong and current curriculum, specials classes taught 1-2 times a weekly, strong parent support and involvement. Behaviors are rarly and issue. They do not stop teaching for CSAP- we don't take the CSAP and the administration really cares about parent imput. Our children are taught core values, the importance of giving back and helping others, and a leave at least 1-2 grade levels above their public school peers. It will not be a choice you regret!

This school is wonderul. My two boys love attending and are excited about going to school. We love the curriculum. Music, Spanish, Art and PE are standard classes for all students. I know my kids are cared for and are safe at Blessed Sacrament. I also know that they will be allowed to talk about God and be able to demonstrate their love for Him. We even have a Christmas Program with Christmas songs. It is great.

Last modified Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8