PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted February 22, 2016
Thank you to our administration and staff and Assumption. Because of your leadership and support, I feel that Assumption is the right choice for my children's education.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 22, 2016
Academic excellence is a reason I chose to send my kids to Assumption. I feel that the amount of homework is just right in order to prepare my students for high school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 22, 2016
With the small class sizes, student have an opportunity to really know their classmates. Teacher also have an intimate relationship with students and can identify if there are any interpersonal issues that need to be address. If issues do come up they are addressed quickly.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 22, 2016
This school focused on the growing the student's spirit along with their mind and body, They attend mass every Thursday. They learn how to live and apply Christian values to everyday situations.

Assumption Catholic School 5

Posted February 22, 2016
This a wonderful school! I currently have a 3rd and 1st grader attending. I LOVE the small class sizes, great teachers and community. We are hosting an open house on Jan. 27th 2013 10:15- 12:30 in the Gym. Please attend... you will not be disappointed.

Assumption Catholic School 1

Posted July 18, 2014
Do not register early for this school; if you decide to go elsewhere, fees for student supplies are not returned even though the students are not attending and the teachers never see the money for the supplies. Teacher turn over this year is super high. The response from the school is very slow.

Assumption Catholic School 5

Posted February 23, 2012
This school is excellent!! Excellent staff, excellent parents, excellent kids!! We could not be happier with our choice! This is the best community!! Go check us out!

Assumption Catholic School 4

Posted July 03, 2008
I have two students at Assumption who are both testing at at least one grade level above national averages for their grade, which is the expectation of the administration and teachers of the school. There is a review here posted by a former student indicating that there are 'no academic programs' at the school, which is not true. The class sizes are small, and the majority of the parents are well-involved with the students and the school. As a Catholic school, community service and religious values are integrated into the classroom teaching, of course.

Assumption Catholic School 4

Posted September 11, 2007
I am an alumnus of this school. I am also the uncle of two of the students currently enrolled there and next year a third as well. I have found the teachers to go beyond what is required of them in helping the students including with after school tutoring. Further, I have found the teachers to be engaged with extracurricular activities thereby enriching the lives of the students beyond the classroom. In truth, a sit stands now, this school is as good as when I attended it and the future looks bright.

Assumption Catholic School 2

Posted June 14, 2006
I was a student there for six years and I thought that the school for the most part was pretty good. I did basketball the whole time I was there and when I was on the varsity team in the sixth grade we won the championship. We also had art shows and in the fourth grade my class and I won best in show. We also had a lot of concerts for the spring and Christmas and those were also pretty fun. I can not rate the quality of the academic programs because there really weren't any at all. I was always feeling underchallenged for the most part. If I were to rate the level of parent involvement I would have to give it a five out of ten. The parents did a lot of sports related things but really were not involved in anything else for the most part.

2341 East 78th Avenue, Denver, CO  80229
Last modified Assumption Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8