PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

Academic excellence is a reason I chose to send my kids to Assumption. I feel that the amount of homework is just right in order to prepare my students for high school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school focused on the growing the student's spirit along with their mind and body, They attend mass every Thursday. They learn how to live and apply Christian values to everyday situations.

This a wonderful school! I currently have a 3rd and 1st grader attending. I LOVE the small class sizes, great teachers and community. We are hosting an open house on Jan. 27th 2013 10:15- 12:30 in the Gym. Please attend... you will not be disappointed.

Do not register early for this school; if you decide to go elsewhere, fees for student supplies are not returned even though the students are not attending and the teachers never see the money for the supplies. Teacher turn over this year is super high. The response from the school is very slow.

This school is excellent!! Excellent staff, excellent parents, excellent kids!! We could not be happier with our choice! This is the best community!! Go check us out!

I have two students at Assumption who are both testing at at least one grade level above national averages for their grade, which is the expectation of the administration and teachers of the school. There is a review here posted by a former student indicating that there are 'no academic programs' at the school, which is not true. The class sizes are small, and the majority of the parents are well-involved with the students and the school. As a Catholic school, community service and religious values are integrated into the classroom teaching, of course.

I am an alumnus of this school. I am also the uncle of two of the students currently enrolled there and next year a third as well. I have found the teachers to go beyond what is required of them in helping the students including with after school tutoring. Further, I have found the teachers to be engaged with extracurricular activities thereby enriching the lives of the students beyond the classroom. In truth, a sit stands now, this school is as good as when I attended it and the future looks bright.

Last modified Assumption Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8