PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 25, 2015
Our son has been in Kindergarten this year. We have been extremely overwhelmed by the community in this school and church and have seen major progress in our son. They attend church 2 days a week which has in turn inspired my wife and I to also attend more regularly. The parents that I have met are very involved and the entire staff is also very open and close knit. Classwork is always sent home as well home as "homework" such as spelling words and reading materials to engage the parents as well. I can't think of any better learning environment for my son.

Posted March 30, 2011
IT is the best Catholic Grade School I have visited, hope my grandchildren enroll soon.

St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School 2

Posted March 01, 2011
After my wife and I enrolled our oldest daughter in this school we were very excited. I love the church and the community and I am sure the Grade school is fine; unfortunately I had to ask my wife to remove her from the PK/K environment she was subjected to. The educational progress that my wife and I had worked so hard to prep my daughter for school simply regressed and was undone. Her attitude became poor, unruly, and she became very bored. To top it off she was not even learning any prayers, at a Catholic School, I found this unacceptable. I would say that the PK/K program is more like a daycare than an educational experience and would not recommend this school for children under 5.

Posted January 28, 2011
It's by far the best choice I made. I never grew up going to Catholic schools, but my husband did. I'm really glad we made the choice to send our children to the school. The teachers and the faculty are awesome. It's a home away from home for us.

Posted May 19, 2009
St. Catherine's is a wonderful school with amazing teachers and children! My child has been attending the school for 8 yrs now and will graduate next year. My only hope is that I will see my childs children walk these same halls in years to come!! Go Wildcats;)

Posted April 28, 2009
St. Catherine's is a fantastic school! It has very loving community and a stellar academic program that makes this a wonderful school. Our school has a lot to offer, from sports to speech team there is something for each child. I attended St. Catherine's and I am proud to send my kids here!

Posted April 26, 2009
St. Catherine is a great school. The preschool program is outstanding. The teachers are genuine and caring. The school has exceeded our expectations.

Posted April 16, 2009
The community is so friendly. All of the teachers are competent and caring. Class sizes are small. I can't imagine being happier at a school than we are at St. Catherine's.

Posted January 16, 2009
Truly a fantastic learning environment. The school has high academic standards and consistently performs above it's peers in all categories. This is enhanced by a caring and nurturing learning environment provided by the staff and strongly supported by the parents.

4200 Federal Boulevard, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified St Catherine Of Siena Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8