Presentation Of Our Lady School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
This schools is really bad! My kid never feels welcomed do to the fact that the principle is really bad and wants to kick him out. I took my kid there because I taught it would make him feel welcomed but with the principle around I don't recommend parents should take their children there.

Posted March 13, 2014
We absolutely love the experience at Presentation. We had looked at numerous schools and we took a leap of faith and chose Presentation after moving to the area. We couldn't be happier with our decision. They have welcomed our family with open arms. The school has wonderful programming and curriculum. The school builds strong minds and strong character.

Posted January 13, 2014
This school is a hidden gem! The teachers are absolutely grade A! They truly care about their students and what they are learning. The academics are rigorous and hands on, which help the students, explore and learn on their own. It seems like they have gone through a rebuilding with staff and they got it right! If you send your kid anywhere, send them here.

Presentation Of Our Lady School 1

Posted August 19, 2013
A very unorganized school. The secretary is very rude. due to last minute decision my child has to go there sadly, other wise he would be in a public school given they gave me the most awful experience of sending my child to a private school. never again. teachers left, students left, more parents complained as well.

Posted November 19, 2010
Presentation is a wonderful school where the teachers and staff truly care about the students. The principal really cares about all the students and is highly visible and active in the school community. The atmophere is family-like where the older students look out for the younger ones. They all show respect to each other. The class sizes are small giving my child more attention from the teachers. I like the fact that in addition to academics, the students are taught values. I can't imagine sending my child anywhere else!

Posted April 03, 2009
Presentation is a wonderful school where the children are taught great values and morals. The teachers are wonderful living examples for the children who truly care that the children are learning. The children are like a family where the older children take care of the younger children. The Pastor and principal show a great love and interest in the children and what is happening at the school. Althought the parent involvment could be better, there are some parents who are truly dedicated and care about all the children at the school.

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009
Presentation is indeed a great school. The issues are far from those that other schools face. The majority of the teachers trully seem to enjoy teaching, and there are very few that appear to have that 'I have taught to long and I am over kids' attitude. The one part, as many schools face is the issues in volunteering. In part, the parent who runs the parent club could be an issue, although a bigger issue would be the tough economic times that face all parents. Where is the time to do it all.

Presentation Of Our Lady School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
Presentation is a terrific alternative to the local public schools. Class sizes are small and there is a lot of scholarship money available. My daughter was practically failing out of her public school. She has been on the honor for two years at Pres. The teachers, principal and parents really care and they value education.

Posted December 29, 2007

Presentation Of Our Lady School
660 Julian Street, Denver, CO  80204
Last modified Presentation Of Our Lady School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Presentation Of Our Lady School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top