PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Sending my boys to Notre Dame was the best decision we made. They were previously at another Catholic school that didn't provide and help support stability, structure, discipline, respect, faith, etc. The curriculum is exactly what we were looking for. It made the middle school to high school (J.K. Mullen) much smoother than expected. I truly admire the principal, Mrs. Molis, for her concern of all students, love, and discipline. This is an excellent school and I would highly recommend to anyone!

My child has been at Notre Dame for 7 years now and it has been the best experience I could ever want for a child to have. My daughter continues to strive and reach her reinforced goals of honor roll with constant reinforcement from the teachers on how to excel in grade school and prepare for high school. The level of professionalism the teachers and staff exude along with the level of faith and ethics that are constantly reinforced have helped turn my daughter into the beautiful well-rounded lady she has become. I would recommend this school to anyone considering Southwest Denver private education.

I have been associated with Notre Dame for many, many years as I am both an alumnus of the school as well as a parent of current students. One of the things that I love the most about ND is the diversity of the student body and the fact that the school attends 8am Mass together every Thursday morning. Academically, my children have excelled and been given opportunities to challenge themselves. The school offers parents plenty of opportunities to participate and volunteer, and EVERY teacher that I have ever contacted to discuss any issue regarding either of my children has ALWAYS responded to me promptly in a kind and respectful manner. No school is perfect for every student, but the community at Notre Dame has been good to both me and my children. If you are a parent who wants to become involved in your child's education and you want a place that reinforces the Catholic values that you live at home, Notre Dame is a good place for your family as well.

Love is Conditional at Notre Dame This review is in regard only to the junior high portion of the school. Our experience at the elementary level was better. With the exception of two teachers, in particular one kind and knowledgeable nun, I can objectively state that the middle school staff could care less about my child. The teachers are unable to deal with the typical and expected hormonal turbulence of young teenagers. Rather than providing interventions or arming themselves with effective classroom management techniques they threaten and demoralize students. If you look around the junior high school you will notice that there are few boys. And what no one will tell you is that a rather high percentage of boys are asked to withdraw from the school. If your child 'fits inside the box'-this is the place for you. If not-beware.

DO NOT WAIST YOU TIME AND MONEY! This is one of the most appalling excuses for a Catholic school I have ever come across. I currently attend Notre Dame as a student and I am very upset at the caliber of students and teachers at this school. Want to teach your kid to be unkind, uncaring and have no self respect or control? Then this is the school for you. However, if you're looking for a quality education, go somewhere else! Paying $5,000 for your child to be belittled by the teachers and ostracized by the students is sickening. I am so tired of this school, and being treated so horribly by everyone. It's the worst. If you want to enroll in the Jr. high, you may as well send your child to a free for all jail. The teachers have no idea what they're doing and they only communicate by yelling and belittling the children on a daily basis. The "demerit" system they have is so backwards! Instead of rewarding the kids for good behavior, they beat us down and make fun of us. One teacher in particular LOVES to yell at the students. In fact, she makes fun of me if I get a bad grade in front of the whole class. This is true exposure of all that happens at that wretched school. BEWARE OF IT!

Notre Dame has been an excellent school for our children. It has a community feel to it and students, parents, and teachers work together to make sure all student's needs are met. Most students who go through ND end up at some awesome high schools and do well and are accepted into great colleges. The diversity at ND is wonderful, all cultures are celebrated. ND now has a wonderful World Language class where students are not only taught a second language but cultures around the world represented. If I were looking for a school I would seriously consider ND.

My four children all attended Notre Dame, and I have never regretted my decision. This school community is so caring, and the teachers and administrators are very proactive in addressing issues that are brought to their attention. I find the atmosphere very nurturing, and one in which children are challenged both academically and spiritually. I would never hesitate to recommend this school to any parent who is looking for a great school for their child!

I have been associated with Notre Dame for over twenty years. It is a caring community of parents, teachers and students. Glad my child went there.

As both a teacher and a parent with experience in both public and private school, I can tell you that Notre Dame is an excellent school. My oldest attended ND Preschool through 8th grade and she was well prepared for high school. She attended Mullen HS and was their 2010 Valedictorian and was admitted into some awesome higher ed schools like MIT and Stanford. She is now attending Stanford. My other two children attend ND and are on the same track. They are very prepared not only academically but socially. They demonstrate respect in all aspects and they have a great knowledge of current events. I am pleased with the diversity at ND and feel it was an excellent choice for our family.

My older child had attended a different school in the Archdiocese which had a lot of seemingly similarities as Notre Dame. Unfortunately, I couldn't be more disappointed. There seems to be a gross lack of self control and respect for others among the students. As soon as I can find another school for my child, I will be switching. The one caveat to this review is the music program, which is EXCELLENT and engaging for all grades.

Last modified Notre Dame School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8