Denver, CO

Posted November 21, 2011
I absolutely loved this school! My daughter attended Saint Andrew Lutheran the summer prior to her kindergarten year and then kindergarten. The classroom size is small so it's like having one-on-one teaching. If you're looking for an excellent academic foundation in addition to Christ centered learning for your little one, then this school is the perfect choice for you. The teachers are warm and loving and the environment is peaceful. My husband, daughter and I greatly miss this school!

St Andrew Lutheran School 0

Posted October 24, 2010
My 3 year old son attends preschool here. He knows 95% of his alphabet (upper & lower case) by sight. He has learn about fire safety and learns a lot about Jesus. He has new songs to sing to me every week and each morning can not wait to get to school.

St Andrew Lutheran School 4

Posted October 17, 2010
it is a christian school where values and morals are taught, you have choices to make, and character building is going on. We have been in the area for almost 40 years. That says a lot.

Posted September 03, 2010
I have one daughter that is now in the 7th grade. She attended St. Andrews and did exceptionally well. Her younger sister now attends and is doing excellent. The staff is dedicated to the children and community they serve. The classes are small therefore the children receive ample attention and instruction. Christian education at St. Andrews is well worth the investment in your child!!!

St Andrew Lutheran School 4

Posted June 04, 2009
My son attended this school and did exceptionally well. The teachers were encouraging and promoted the idea of reaching your highest potential. The staff is dedicated and knowledgeable on various learning disorders and willing to help parents learn what they can do to help their child.

Posted March 11, 2009
My son attends this school. He is a very happy child. My son in in preschool, and he already knows how to write his name. My little sister also attended this school for preschool and pre-kindergarden and she is ahead of every one in her all day kindergarden. I also like the fact that the school teaches children about our lord and savior.

St Andrew Lutheran School
12150 Andrews Drive, Denver, CO  80239
Last modified St Andrew Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
St Andrew Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top