Posted January 08, 2014
My daughter attends pre-school and is learning so very quickly. The teachers love to teach and have the time considering the student to teacher ratio. They also teach Christian values so that the students are very well rounded in education and values.

Posted December 22, 2013
Friendly, knowledgeable teachers. Children are well cared for in a wholesome, healthy environment. High School graduates are well-prepared for college. A Great Christian School.

Posted October 10, 2013
This is a school founded upon the principles of God's Word. If you want your kids to have a solid foundation and soud teaching, you should check out Mile High.

Posted September 04, 2007

Mile High Baptist School 4

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted February 12, 2006
- a former student
I think that this school teaches children how to Love an follow the Lord and what being a Christian is all about. This school teaches way better academics then public schools. I give this school a perfect score!!

Mile High Baptist School 4

Posted July 29, 2005
- a former student
I attended this school three years ago. While it doesn't have much in the way of extra curricular activities, it hammers the three R's: Reading, 'Riting, 'Rithmatic. These skills are vital to sucess in the future (and public education tends to woefully downplay these basic understandings. I should know, as that's where I've been since transferring). I will be entering college this fall, and the skills I learned while attending MHBS have been, and continue to be, invaluable. Being raised Catholic presented a few unique situations between myself and my peers, but Pastor Neufeld's leadership helped make my trasistion much more smooth. However, kids will be kids, and if your family is not Baptist, be sure to take that possible tension into consideration. If your family isn't Christian at all, be especially sure. I love the fact that they switched to uniforms (I loved wearing the blue skirt on Wednesday mornings)...

Mile High Baptist School 1

Posted March 30, 2005
This school does not offer well-balanced learning. They are close-minded and do not look out for the best educational interests of their students.

Mile High Baptist School
8100 West Hampden Avenue, Denver, CO  80227
Last modified Mile High Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Mile High Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top