PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 04, 2008
My daughter started kindergarten this year and has excelled in so many areas. I love the teacher and the relationship that the teachers form for their students. They may not have a lot of extra curricular activities but they strive for what is important. Plus the small classes give my daughter more one on one attention and she is now working on first grade work.

Colorado Christian School 3

Posted February 05, 2008
I previously went to CCS for 6th grade and I was unable to finish the year unfortuantly. I found that the curriculam was very well structured. However, the school did not have enough to offer. There weren't any extra curricular activities due to the lack of funds and volunteers. I decided that I didn't want to go on to High School because it wasn't all that I had expected. There isn't near enough faculty and the clases are very small. But over all, I could say that I have been in better schools.

Posted February 21, 2007
My daughter started going to CCS when she was 1 1/2; she's now in 1st grade. I had her in a different school for Kindergarten, but returned to CCS because overall, the classes are smaller and the kids receive more individualized, caring attention. I plan to keep her there through high school. Love it, love it, love it.

Posted September 27, 2006
My daughter went here from pre-school through 8th grade. She received an excellent education from loving, Christian teachers. She is now an honor student in high school.

Posted September 18, 2006
Love it! My son was fiddling with his writting book and after reviewing his notes he said 'I love this school'. It's so awsome having all three of my children there together and them all learning a lot and loving it!

Posted June 22, 2005
My children are in pre-k and I am so happy with the amount they have learned in such a short time. Their teachers are very active in a christ centered enviroment.

Posted April 27, 2005
-The overall quality of the academic programs is very good, in fact better than very good. My 1st graders core knowlegde far exceeds what mine was at her age and exceeds what I see in public schools! -The extracurricular activities are Volley Ball, Basketball, Speech Meet, Spiritual Retreats and Choir. -There is a lot of parent involvement at the school, but could use more.

Colorado Christian School
200 S University Blvd, Denver, CO  80209
Last modified Colorado Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12