K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My children love the school and the teachers. We were thinking of making a change to a charter, but I'm glad we stayed. Sometimes paying tuition is hard, but it's worth it at Zion. My children are pushed hard to do their best and expected to work hard. I as a parent am expected to be a part of their education. We've seen a big push for the students to become more empathetic and loving, kind, compassionate, everything that our kids these days need to learn.

Amount of homework: Agree

I appreciate the upper grade teacher who told me that sometimes my child doesn't use time wisely which really plays into why there is homework.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I argued a lot with these teachers about effectiveness: but appreciate their kind way of explaining to me

Amount of homework: no rating

The teachers at Zion seem to know how much is enough for homework: If my child was not getting it they would let me know.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Emphasis on the Golden Rule and a Biblical relationship to education: children are respected and respect their teachers

Small, family community and good elementary teachers make a good solid start for education. The middle school curriculum is weak and class sizes shrink for secondary education. Science is taught for half a school year. A certain staff member has no problem gossiping. Most of what she passes along is harmless, some misinformed, and yet other items are harmful.

Zion Lutheran School is part of the larger ministry of Zion Ev. Lutheran Church. Christ-centered education is the core of everything that is taught.

My children have attending Zion for several years and up until this year we loved it. The change in administration has left the school disorganized and chaotic. I would still recommend the preschool program to jumpstart education, but the K-8 program is mediocre at best.

Zion school is the best in all categories, my children were very successful in HS from the elementary education at Zion

Love this school all three of my kids attend. The pre k program and teachers are awesome. A great jump start for kindergarten

Last modified Zion Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8