PK-12 & Ungraded
Denver, CO

Posted September 23, 2014
I've gone to this school since preschool, and I have to say that it's been amazing. Maybe I'm biased since it's the only school I've been to, but I love the teachers and the programs here. The principal knows all of us by name, and our parents (or at least mine) love the school the program here. The students are all close with each other and the teachers, and the teachers are always available for anything we might need. My parents went here for high school, and they say the same. I would definitely recommend this school, and I will definitely be sending my kids here.

Posted September 12, 2014
Our children have attended Mile High Adventist Academy for several years. Our school has grown incredibly over the past two years due to excellent leadership in administration. MHAA's staff continue to raise the bar for excellence and are very dedicated to supporting each student in their journey as they grow and develop into dedicated young men and women that will serve God and their communities well!

Posted September 12, 2014
This school is a fantastic school. Many people have said that the academics are bad, but I do not feel like they know what they are talking about. The academics are challenging, and the teachers are phenomenal. The atmosphere is positive too. If you are looking for a school that will challenge your kid, and give them a good time, I recommend this school.

Mile High Academy 1

Posted May 25, 2014
Not pleased with this school, I must say. The academics are very poor, teachers aren't very involved with parents and the school is not worth the money. Also if you've spent most of your school career in a public school, then this choice is definitely not for you.

Mile High Academy 2

Posted May 25, 2014
This school is definitely not going to give you a high school experience. You feel like you're stuck with the same people daily and it gets boring. IF you want a real high school experience, go to a regular high school. Academics are not that much better, infact I don't see a difference. Yes there are less ppl in classes but in college there will be many people in your class, and it's up to you to put your education first...and not be dependent among the amount of people in your class, so I'd say the college readiness is also not very good. This school can be decieving, because before I started going there, everyone was so sweet and caring..but once you actually start going there, it's like everyone's personalities change and I didn't like it. It's been 1 year, and I'm happy to say that I'm going to a normal highschool! It's been a different experience, and many that I've talked to don't like the school but can't leave because of the money they paid.

Posted December 09, 2013
I am a parent of a middle schooler at MHA and over the last few years have seen a renewed commitment to excellence in both academics and curriculum content all the way through grade 12. The elementary teachers are great, strong in reading and math, and provide many creative learning opportunities through field trips and hands-on experiences. The new middle school is doing a great job of preparing kids for high school in math, science and language arts. The high school is focused on preparing kids for college (offers several AP classes) and a high percentage of graduates go on to attend college. The rigorous academic program within a Christian environment is just what we were looking for. The excellent teachers who work with the parents, smaller class sizes, the wonderful music program, and the outstanding technology available at the school are huge bonuses! I am very pleased with MHA and so happy we found a great school 'family.'

Posted October 20, 2013
MHA has been a great experience my sister went to this school for her senior year. She has left a better person. My son is now enrolled in this school and we are loving what he is learning. MHA started a one to one laptop program, smart boards in all classrooms do they are doing a lot with technology. My son participates in a Suzuki strings program and we love the environment he is learning in and he loves going to school everyday. I would recommend this school and encourage you to see for yourself. Once my son gets to middle school I'll post again!

Posted February 14, 2013
I went to MHA through the sixth grade. When I transfered to public school, I found that I was two full years ahead of my age group in every single subject. I plan to send my children to MHA for sure!

Posted November 06, 2011
My husband and I graduated from Mile High Academy in 1981. Our oldest son graduated from MHA in 2009. Our second son in a senior this year. Both have attended MHA since first grade. We have been pleased with the education our boys have received at Mile High. While attending MHA our oldest son was offered a scholarship to attend Pacific Union College in Angwin, CA. He is a business and pre med major in his junior year. He is doing well and on track to get in to med school. Needless to say, we are grateful for the education he received at MHA that prepared him for challenging college classes. Our second son was recently recruited to play soccer at Walla Walla University in Washington. We are grateful for this opportunity and credit MHA's athletic program. I have never seen a more devoted group of teachers and administrators. They truly want every student to succeed and go above and beyond to show love and support for each student.

Mile High Academy 4

Posted May 18, 2009
As we wrap up our first year at this school, we are so pleased with the experience our kids have had! We have found the teachers to be exceptional - both at the elementary and high school. They are committed to providing a quality Christian education, and often use their personal funds to provide extras in the classroom. The appeal of this school is not in the outdated, much-in-need-of-remodeling building, but in the spirit of both students and staff, and the strong Christian spirit! Mr. Baldwin and the staff have begun a strong start to the vision of making MHA a place of spiritual, social, physical, and academic learning. We are looking forward to the fall!

Mile High Academy