Posted December 20, 2011
I went to Emmaus when i was in grade school but it didn't go up to 8th grade like it does now so after 4th grade i had to go to public school and i was way far advanced in these schools that teachers wanted to skip me a grade or two but my parent said no. So when my son was starting to get into the age where it was time for him to attend school i had no other place in mind but emmaus the teachers are awesome and the small classes make it a great place to learn and the children get the one on one they need. I highly recommend Emmaus

Posted April 11, 2011
I recommend this school!!!! My oldest daughter attended Emmaus from Kindergarten thru 8th Grade and my youngest daughter has attended Emmaus from Kindergarten thru 6th Grade. She will continute thru 8th also. This is a WONDERFUL SCHOOL!!!!! My oldest went to a public high school more advanced then alot of other kids her age. Due to the smaller classes sizes the teachers are able to give the kids more 1 on 1 attention. The teachers and staff are WONDERFUL!!!! I recommend this school to all people who are looking for a WONDERFUL EDUCATION for their children.

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted December 06, 2005
We enrolled our son at Emmaus when the school he was attending closed due to financial difficulty. We have been very pleased with the education he has received and his recent high school placement scores reflect this. The faculty and staff at Emmaus have provided an excellent Christian education along with quality and lasting friendships to our family which we will cherish forever!

Emmaus Lutheran School 4

Posted August 25, 2005
We entered our son in kindergarten after his public school teacher brought up some concerns about behavior. We have been definitely pleased with his treatment and adjustment. We have re-enrolled him, as well as his younger brother in the school. Both boys are adopted asian children. They feel very much at home in the racial mix of the school, and the pressures of the public school to conform to certain standards that are only required in order to keep order in a large classroom are minimized. The teaching staff is gregarious, open, and easy to approach. While having recent staff changes, the school is consistant in the primary grades, and has some very good students.

Emmaus Lutheran School 4

Posted August 02, 2005
the school has an excellent focus on academic achievement. The kindergarten and early learning center are well staffed. The teachers are very dedicated to covering essential learning material and also make the process fun. I recommend this school.

Posted July 22, 2005
- a former student
I attended emmaus for 12 years, from pre-k to 8th. Even after i attended my teachers were/are a part of my life. the parents are always nice, as well as the teachers. The school has a great family like environment. kids are pushed to do their best at everything and excede expectations. if a child is struggleing with anything both the teachers and paster are willing to help. the school has small classes and children are all given one on one attention. they have team sports that teach kids teamwork and sportsmanship. it is truly a wonderful school with a great christian spirit.

Emmaus Lutheran School
3120 Irving Street, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Emmaus Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Emmaus Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top