Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I've observed teachers always be pleasant and compassionate towards students. My son has learned so much and I feel it's due to the attitude of teachers and supporting staff.

Impressively dedicated and caring staff. I don't think they're getting paid enough for all they do. This school doesn't only focus on the teens, they do their best to get the family involved in the teen's education. In all my years I've never seen a more dedicated school staff!

Excellent, caring staff. Try very hard to help students excel, despite the prejudice of the neighbors on Santa Fe Drive!!!

You all are doing a horrible job of facilitating a peaceful environment. I work in your neighborhood and have to tell you that all you do is attract a bunch of thugs who after class, loiter around, harassing people, creating havoc, and just today I watched on of your students tag the movie theater next door. We are trying to make the Santa Fe Art District a nicer place. As long as your school is here, that is never going to happen. I'm so sick of the deadbeats that hang out on my block every day. I can only hope that someday they'll all go to jail and I'll be able to enjoy my workplace.

Life depends on the choices and initiative a person chooses. The same for East. They have a great new principal who my son, a graduating senior loves. He is real solid leader and knows what needs to be done there. There are many opportunities, mentioned in other reviews. Grab for them.

Last modified Ace Community Challenge Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 8-10