Public charter
Denver, CO
Before care: Yes

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
Excellent, caring staff. Try very hard to help students excel, despite the prejudice of the neighbors on Santa Fe Drive!!!

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 1

Posted May 09, 2012
You all are doing a horrible job of facilitating a peaceful environment. I work in your neighborhood and have to tell you that all you do is attract a bunch of thugs who after class, loiter around, harassing people, creating havoc, and just today I watched on of your students tag the movie theater next door. We are trying to make the Santa Fe Art District a nicer place. As long as your school is here, that is never going to happen. I'm so sick of the deadbeats that hang out on my block every day. I can only hope that someday they'll all go to jail and I'll be able to enjoy my workplace.

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 4

Posted August 07, 2008
Life depends on the choices and initiative a person chooses. The same for East. They have a great new principal who my son, a graduating senior loves. He is real solid leader and knows what needs to be done there. There are many opportunities, mentioned in other reviews. Grab for them.

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 5

Posted July 31, 2008

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 2

Posted January 15, 2008

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 1

Posted May 25, 2007

Ace Community Challenge Charter School
948 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO  80204
Last modified Ace Community Challenge Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 8-10
Ace Community Challenge Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top