Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 23, 2016
Jericho is my teen's favorite teacher because there is enough variety in the teaching method that it keeps my teen continuously interested.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 23, 2016
I've observed teachers always be pleasant and compassionate towards students. My son has learned so much and I feel it's due to the attitude of teachers and supporting staff.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted March 23, 2016
I am judging this school based on my teen's behavior. It took awhile but my teen now wakes up and gets ready for school without too much nagging. In less than a school year, my teen went from giving up on school to staying focused on getting a career.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted March 23, 2016
My teen learned to respect adults in this school. That's the best proof I have.

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 5

Posted March 23, 2016
Impressively dedicated and caring staff. I don't think they're getting paid enough for all they do. This school doesn't only focus on the teens, they do their best to get the family involved in the teen's education. In all my years I've never seen a more dedicated school staff!

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
Excellent, caring staff. Try very hard to help students excel, despite the prejudice of the neighbors on Santa Fe Drive!!!

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 1

Posted May 09, 2012
You all are doing a horrible job of facilitating a peaceful environment. I work in your neighborhood and have to tell you that all you do is attract a bunch of thugs who after class, loiter around, harassing people, creating havoc, and just today I watched on of your students tag the movie theater next door. We are trying to make the Santa Fe Art District a nicer place. As long as your school is here, that is never going to happen. I'm so sick of the deadbeats that hang out on my block every day. I can only hope that someday they'll all go to jail and I'll be able to enjoy my workplace.

Ace Community Challenge Charter School 4

Posted August 07, 2008
Life depends on the choices and initiative a person chooses. The same for East. They have a great new principal who my son, a graduating senior loves. He is real solid leader and knows what needs to be done there. There are many opportunities, mentioned in other reviews. Grab for them.

948 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO  80204
Last modified Ace Community Challenge Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 8-10