Bad
Good

Greenwood is a very great school. Staff members and teachers try their best to help students grow. Greenwood has a great after school programs. They solve problems in our community through parents and children. Teachers always care about you. Students need to follow the school, playground, and classroom rules. This is a great school because it helps students successful.

I'm happy with this school, I have my three children enrolled there, each year striving to make things better, security is paramount to them and the sub-director is extremely charismatic and wrapped with students and parents. there are teachers with passion in their work, of course there are exceptions, but I hope and still valued their work every day, and all parents we are encouraged to get involved because we are very, very important in the education of our children, no matter if we do not talk English very well, there are honest people willing to help. thank you all the teachers and school staff.

I am a student at Greenwood and I love it! Greewnwood is a school with caring teachers who support you everfy step of the way. We are able to do art, music, drama, dance and computers. I love our media center. The school has lots of before and after school sport and other really neat programs.

i love greenwood the school has really changed!

Greenwood has poor leadership and lack teachers that care.

Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.