Denver, CO

Posted April 24, 2012
All of the care and love that my teachers have for me and my classmates make me want to do better in school since they put so much effort in my education. With a little more work, there is no doubt Bruce can become one of the best schools in the Denver region! I love Bruce and feel so lucky to be a student here at Bruce Randolph.

Posted May 20, 2011
The fantastic teachers, staff and leadership is working so hard for the students at Bruce. We have huge growth numbers and will continue to work hard for our students! They are awesome! I've worked at several other schools, and Bruce by far is the most responsive to student needs.

Posted April 18, 2011
As a parent I am interested in your school for my child to grade 10

Bruce Randolph School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
bruce randolph is a great school and has a great educative inviornment!!

Bruce Randolph School 1

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted June 01, 2009
it is an excellent school and gets students involed in their learning and gets high schoolers involved with college and their future

Bruce Randolph School 0

Posted September 04, 2008
I thnk this school is the best of the best!

Bruce Randolph School 1

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted March 12, 2008
Lot's of great and positive changes happening at Bruce Randolph, I'm glad i gave this school a chance. The staff makes you feel like part of a family

Posted September 12, 2007

Bruce Randolph School
3955 Steele St, Denver, CO  80205
Last modified Bruce Randolph School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bruce Randolph School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top