Denver, CO

Noel Middle School 4

Posted December 03, 2009
As a teacher at Rachel B. Noel I feel that the staff cares for all the children and we all work very hard to meet the children where they are and bring them up. We've had challenges but we're facing those challenges and doing what needs to be done for the students to be successful. We've got an excellent parent leadership team that has taken off this year, our AVID program is growing and spreading school-wide, we have a Gifted and Talented program that picked up this year and our athletic department rocks. So far this year our flag football team won and our volleyball team made it to the playoffs.

Posted November 30, 2009
I work at this school because I love it! I drive a distance to come here when i could easily work in another district, but the students and my relationships with them keep me here. We work hard at this school to meet the needs of our students, both academically and emotionally. There are amazing things happening at our school!

Posted November 20, 2009
Now that they have a new Principal at the helm, the school has taken a dramatic change for the better. Definately a school to check out if you want your kid to go to a traditional middle school

Posted September 21, 2009
Our school is wonderful because of both the amazing staff and students. Working as One Noel, we are working together to be the best through hard-work and dedication by all that are involved in our amazing school.

Posted September 20, 2009
We are One Noel and we are aiming for Proficiency for ALL!

Posted February 10, 2009
Unsafe, unfriendly, poor academics, make for a horrible school

Noel Middle School 2

Posted July 27, 2007
my son only went for two months to this school and my overall experience was very unsatisfactory. This school needs major help

Noel Middle School 2

Posted April 06, 2007

Noel Middle School
5290 Kittridge St, Denver, CO  80239
Last modified Noel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noel Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top