Bad
Good

I AM A STUDENT IN 6TH GRADE AND I SUGGEST IT BEING THE BEST SCHOOL I HAVE GONE 2 IN MY INTIRE LIFE WITH LITTLE PROBLEMS WE SHOW LEADERSHIP EVERYDAY AND WERE SURLEY ALWAYS GOING 2 BE CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN TO COLLEGE YEAH CLASS OF 2018

As a student here, I dislike going here. Little mistakes we made in the past seem to haunt us forever...The principal openly admits to being judgemental & he is constantly targeting people for past actions. I cannot trust anyone in this school...we're suppose to be "team & family" but everyone is always at each others throats. We learn high level stuff but some of the staff here does not take their job seriosly. This school is alright, but it has much improving to do.

It's a pretty good school I love the l;eaderships students take and the voice that they get

I think this school is great but the focus is not equal in all the subjects there is. I think there should be less time of school and equal out the subjects. Also add more sports so it could be fun.

This school is an okay school because it helps me better understand what I am learning and it helps me earn my way up to college. Yes, thats rights folks I am a nerd for life.

This school is above average academic progams, especially math. Needs more balanced ethnic groups of two minor groups; to avoid further isolation and withdrawls.

Last modified Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.