Public charter
Denver, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted December 14, 2011
I AM A STUDENT IN 6TH GRADE AND I SUGGEST IT BEING THE BEST SCHOOL I HAVE GONE 2 IN MY INTIRE LIFE WITH LITTLE PROBLEMS WE SHOW LEADERSHIP EVERYDAY AND WERE SURLEY ALWAYS GOING 2 BE CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN TO COLLEGE YEAH CLASS OF 2018

Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy 2

Posted June 05, 2010
As a student here, I dislike going here. Little mistakes we made in the past seem to haunt us forever...The principal openly admits to being judgemental & he is constantly targeting people for past actions. I cannot trust anyone in this school...we're suppose to be "team & family" but everyone is always at each others throats. We learn high level stuff but some of the staff here does not take their job seriosly. This school is alright, but it has much improving to do.

Posted April 30, 2010
It's a pretty good school I love the l;eaderships students take and the voice that they get

Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy 0

Posted April 23, 2010
I think this school is great but the focus is not equal in all the subjects there is. I think there should be less time of school and equal out the subjects. Also add more sports so it could be fun.

Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy 1

Posted April 23, 2010
This school is an okay school because it helps me better understand what I am learning and it helps me earn my way up to college. Yes, thats rights folks I am a nerd for life.

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted May 31, 2008

Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy
375 South Tejon St, Denver, CO  80223
Last modified Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Sunshine Peak Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top