Public charter
Denver, CO

Colorado High School 1

Posted September 08, 2011
I am neither parent or student of this school, but I work next to it. The students are always loitering in the street smoking, littering, and using foul languages. I tried to contact the principal, Ms. Bush-Luna but she would not do anything about it. I am not sure what kind of academic program this school has, but based on my observation and interaction with the students and staff, obviously they do a very poor job of educating youngsters to be members of a civilized society. What a waste of resources!

Colorado High School 5

Posted February 04, 2009
Graet school for any teen struggling with large class sizes.

Colorado High School 1

Posted August 28, 2007
Poor curriculum, terrible management, no discipline.

Colorado High School 5

Posted May 29, 2007
The Colorado High School has given my child a second chance to redeem herself and has giving her hope thank you so much keep up the good work I do love the school Maria Lucero

Colorado High School