Escuela Tlatelolco School 5

Posted December 09, 2009
I absolutely love this school---my daughter is happy, she is academically challenged, and she is part of a real community based on family, culture, and tradition. Parent Council is heavily involved and the teachers are amazing. I am a teacher -- so I have really high standards---I am never disappointed here!

Escuela Tlatelolco School 4

Posted June 27, 2009

Escuela Tlatelolco School 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Escuela Tlatelolco School 4

Posted February 14, 2008
Its a rough school and they work the students really hard but you can get a good education here.

Escuela Tlatelolco School
2949 North Federal Blvd, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Escuela Tlatelolco School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Escuela Tlatelolco School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.