Denver, CO

Immersion Ministries 5

Posted October 27, 2014
This school was amazing. I am a past student and graduated. If you want schooling for your child that not only provides quality education, but actually cares about the spiritual growth, health and character of your child, then you should look into this school. I attended this school for my last three years of high school and it was a blessing to have a teacher who took time to actually talk with me about what was bothering me rather than ignore me due to an oversized classroom. I received personal one-on-one teaching, excursions and field trips to places that broadened my viewpoint and a safe environment free from bullying and the strife that often plagues public schools. I would definitely recommend this school!

Immersion Ministries 1

Posted July 30, 2010
Simply put, don't send your children to this school? The teacher/ leadership was a huge disappointment! No Christian school should be operated this way!

Immersion Ministries