Omar D Blair Charter School 2

Posted December 26, 2013
We have been at this school for 5 years and it has really gone down hill. It is more like an alternative school these days. It seems like the main focus is TESTING and the amount of homework is ridiculous quantity does not equal quality. I think the principle is pushing the school in the wrong direction. Resources are not provided to parents that want to help their children succeed. I am very disappointed in this school and we will not be returning next year.

Omar D Blair Charter School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
My kids have been at this school for a long time and I have gotten to know and like many of the teachers. The teachers work hard to help their students excel.

Omar D Blair Charter School 1

Posted September 13, 2013
This school is terrible. I enrolled when I was in fourth grade and now I'm in eighth, and let me tell you, good riddance. They punish people too harshly. It's not even funny when they use the phrase "when one goes down so does everyone else." And now they're talkin about "restorative justice" ugh The homework takes me four hours, yeah, four hours. Dude, I have a life. The teachers are trashy. My LA teach makes us takes notes all day and I don't learn squat, and then she has the nerve to assign us homework she doesnt even grade. My history teach and nurse are both on Facebook 24/7. We have no recess, no time to be a kid. At lunch, they constantly tell us to shut up. Once, when i came out of the bathroom with an untucked shirt, my LA teach no warningly gave me detention. We're kids deprived of outside time, loudness, and good food. They expect too much out of us and are forcing us to grow up too fast. This school is the reason I hate school with passion and everything to do with it. Please, spare your child from this awful experience.

Posted August 13, 2013
This school is amazing, my daughter has been there since kindergarten and I love it she has grown and knows so much as education is the priority here!

Posted November 30, 2010
Awesome School, faculty and staff who are all focused on providing the best education experience possible for all who attend. I love the diversity of the school and the staff. I amvery active in the school and tey to support any endevour that they pursue.

Posted August 02, 2010
Hi people! =D Did you miss me? Did you? XD Lol, I can't believe I'm on my way to high school this fall! ^^ I owe it all to my awesome teachers! I thought it was wonderful that we decided to teach 8th grade algebra this year. Omg, I hope I passed the test. So not looking forward to taking it again. XD

Posted May 17, 2010
I am a parent and an active particapant in my son's education. The teachers and staff are all very focused on helping students build on improve on how they learn. They actively invite parents into the classroom to observe and participate in their children's education.

Posted November 04, 2009
Great discipline and structure!

Omar D Blair Charter School 1

Posted October 23, 2009

Posted October 13, 2009
I teach at this school and it is the best school I have ever been a part of. They really care care!

Omar D Blair Charter School
4905 Cathay St, Denver, CO  80249
Last modified Omar D Blair Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Omar D Blair Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top