Bad
Good

This school is contributing to Dumbing Down America. When my child has attended for 3 years and now still does not know multiplication facts.. But the school thinks it is ok to my child into 7th grade.... I looked into the testing. It is done on a computer which if your child is having difficulties getting the correct answer to many times on the test. The computer adjust the difficultie of the question. When I was in school no one got a different test. If you received a D you FAILED. If you got a D you didn't get to go past go. This is wrong for any child to be passed onto the next grade unprepared and uneducated for the new task at hand. With these educators knowing the end results. Please look else where wish I would have. We are repeating 6th grade I won't have a worker. I will have a thinker... Plus how many times a year should our children have to be evacuated because of the plumbing backing up and them having to sit through class smelling sewage.

Adventure is a very good school. I attended 3rd through 6th grade and throughout those years I was brought out my shell and thrived academically. The teachers were very involved. Since the classes weren't very big, it was very easy to get one on one time with the teacher, I think that helped me the most. I met many friends, learned a lot, and earned special achievements. They have a Caring Crew Kid where the kids who work hard are rewarded. They also focused on teaching everyone not to bully and be kind to others which I thought was very important. I recommend this school if you wish to see your kid thrive academically.

My daughter attended Adventure Elementary 1st through 3rd grade. When we left the district and transferred to Evergreen I was asked to hold her back a grade because she just wasn't up to speed with the kids in the new district. It was a tough decision, however we did it and she is not doing wonderful in the new district. I honestly wouldn't put your children in this school if they speak English. There is just to much focus on the Hispanic students. School events looked like the flea market, with pi atas, bounce castles, the works. Two school dances occurred at the school which solely focused on Hispanic heritage. Teachers are not involved, do not communicate with parents. Letters sent out to parents solely in Spanish, typically after the events had already occurred. Poor focus on the students. The school is terrible. My advice: Find another school if you value your children's education!

I also love adventure elementary school. My son loves the teachers, the activities at the school, and the students. He has special needs and I feel that the teachers handle them very well. I love how the teachers are so active in the students education. Thank you.

My daughter has Mr. Estrada in the first grade and loves the school. All the teachers I have came into contact seem wonderful. Her education seems important to the teachers and I'm amazed at their ability to handle the students so wonderfully. Thank you Adventure!

Last modified Adventure Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.