Posted March 25, 2014
Adventure is a very good school. I attended 3rd through 6th grade and throughout those years I was brought out my shell and thrived academically. The teachers were very involved. Since the classes weren't very big, it was very easy to get one on one time with the teacher, I think that helped me the most. I met many friends, learned a lot, and earned special achievements. They have a Caring Crew Kid where the kids who work hard are rewarded. They also focused on teaching everyone not to bully and be kind to others which I thought was very important. I recommend this school if you wish to see your kid thrive academically.

Adventure Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2013
My daughter attended Adventure Elementary 1st through 3rd grade. When we left the district and transferred to Evergreen I was asked to hold her back a grade because she just wasn't up to speed with the kids in the new district. It was a tough decision, however we did it and she is not doing wonderful in the new district. I honestly wouldn't put your children in this school if they speak English. There is just to much focus on the Hispanic students. School events looked like the flea market, with pi atas, bounce castles, the works. Two school dances occurred at the school which solely focused on Hispanic heritage. Teachers are not involved, do not communicate with parents. Letters sent out to parents solely in Spanish, typically after the events had already occurred. Poor focus on the students. The school is terrible. My advice: Find another school if you value your children's education!

Posted October 06, 2009
I also love adventure elementary school. My son loves the teachers, the activities at the school, and the students. He has special needs and I feel that the teachers handle them very well. I love how the teachers are so active in the students education. Thank you.

Posted August 20, 2009
My daughter has Mr. Estrada in the first grade and loves the school. All the teachers I have came into contact seem wonderful. Her education seems important to the teachers and I'm amazed at their ability to handle the students so wonderfully. Thank you Adventure!

Adventure Elementary School
7700 Delta St, Denver, CO  80221
Last modified Adventure Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adventure Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top