Posted April 29, 2014
We are a fifth year Bill Roberts family. I am astounded every year how each teacher is able to use his/her creativity to teach each child differently. The administration gives the teachers all the power and allows them to teach in their own individual way. The parent community is very supportive and my kids are thriving !

Posted April 29, 2014
From the minute my children attended Bill Roberts, I was amazed by the incredible sense of community and pride. Parents and teachers are very involved in all aspects of the school. The staff is wonderful and welcoming. And not to leave out the most important thing, my kids love Bill Roberts and being Bobcats!

William (Bill) Roberts K-8 School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Bill Roberts is an excellent school with a caring staff and lots of activities to choose from. The school promotes healthy lifestyles with a strong wellness program and great sense of community.

Posted April 29, 2014
My family LOVES Bill Roberts, and each one of our children has had nothing short of a great experience at this school. The administration and staff are so committed to making the school a welcoming, safe yet academically stimulating place to be. There are countless ways for parents to be involved in their child's experience at Bill Roberts. Great school all around!

Posted April 29, 2014
If I could dream up the perfect school for our family I would dream up Bill Roberts. One of the school's greatest strengths is the ability of the staff to differentiate instruction so that kids learning at all different levels and paces are being challenged just the right amount. For example, each child in my son's class gets their own individualized homework assingments at their level. Other strengths of the school include the enthusiastic and exceptionally well-qualified staff, the academic rigor, the committed parents, a strong sense of community, and really nice kids. In my mind, Bill Roberts is the gold standard in public education.

Posted April 24, 2014
Bill Roberts is a wonderful, safe place to send my son. He is growing every day!!!

Posted April 18, 2014
What a wonderful place to send my two kids. Kids are challenged and engaged at every level. They are learning so much more than math facts and sight words. They are learning to be enthusiastic lifelong learners. What more could I ask for?

Posted April 18, 2014
We've been at Bill Roberts six years, since my oldest was 2! It's a wonderful community of parents and the teachers are of the highest caliber! We couldn't be happier with our children's education.

Posted April 18, 2014
We moved to Bill Roberts from another DPS school at the beginning of this school year and we're amazed by the differences. A totally engaged community, wonderful teachers who embrace communication, and a well-rounded academic program make this a standout school. We're happy to be here.

Posted April 18, 2014
My school is an amazing learning and leadership environment for my child. The school gives students the tools they need to become independent, individual, academic and social leaders. The teachers here are the best and truly care about the growth of each child. The schools and classrooms provide unique learning environments set up for every child to succeed. The approach of K-8 is embraced by all and therefore the model excels in its unique approach to help kids excel and prepare for success in high school and beyond.

William (Bill) Roberts K-8 School
2100 Akron Way, Denver, CO  80238
Last modified William (Bill) Roberts K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William (Bill) Roberts K-8 School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.