Denver, CO

Barnum Elementary School 2

Posted August 10, 2014
The only problem I have with this school is there are more Spanish speaking classes then English speaking class. With that being said the English speaking class is jammed full of kid. For example kindergarten has 1 English speaking class compared to the 3 Spanish speaking class same with 2ND grade but the 1 English class has 45 kids compared to the 25 kids in each Spanish class. Why can't it just be even 2 English classes 2 Spanish classes. Just saying!!!

Barnum Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
I would not recommend sending your kid to this school. The kids are constantly bullying my daughter who is in 2nd grade. I've called and made several complaints to the school with no resolution. Seems as they dont care about the safety or well being of your child as the bullying persists. I will be withdrawing my child at the end of the year and spreading the word about Barnum.

Barnum Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2013
Im sure this school is good but it concerns me that their students fold the american flag on the ground. It seems to me that the flag should never touch the ground. I find it to be rather offensive!!

Barnum Elementary School 5

Posted January 25, 2010
I think this school is great. The staff is really nice and welcoming to both students and parents. The School is always clean, even the playground.

Barnum Elementary School

Posted September 17, 2009
For being a 'city' school, this school is tight knit. Parents and school staff come together well. The teachers are excellent! The school is always involving parents in functions, either during school or after school. I will truly be sad when my kids move on past 5th grade and have to start another school.

Barnum Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2008
I really like teaching at Barnum. The staff is very cohesive and works together to ensure we are using the most effective means for teaching. The principal is very supportive. It is a great school!

Barnum Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2007
Outstanding staff! Great school! Principal really amazing and cares!

Barnum Elementary School
85 Hooker St, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Barnum Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barnum Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top