Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I had my daughter in this school for 1 year, 2nd grade, and it was the worst year of her life, she became a shy and insecure child on that year, I knew from a teacher that she was being bullied, so I spoke to her teacher and all he did was to talk to her and the girl that was bulling her, and when he asked them of course she said it was a misunderstanding, which I found weird because they broke her glasses, she was always coming home with bruises, which they will call "accidents". Also she was not learning that much. I tried to transfer her to another school and couldn't through that academic year, so I had no option to teach her to defend herself until the end of the year. Luckily she got accepted to another school where she is feeling secure and confident, now she is in the gifted and talented program and she enjoys going to school every single day.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My daughter was bullied in this school and nobody did anything.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

In the year my daughter was in this school, she didn't like school at all so there was this time when she told me she had no homework, it went like that for 3 weeks, so I decided to check with the teacher, until then he told me that there has been homework every week, but it was ok not to turn it in, and that she was doing fine. I was shocked by the answer though, I couldn't understand why he didn't tell me before, or why is it ok not to do what you are ask to do.

Esta escuela es muy buena, hay respeto, control, consideraci n y todo lo que e leido de los malos comentarios me a dejado sorprendida pues veo que son muy viejos y creo que ya no deber an de estar aqui, mi nieta estudia en esta escuela por varios a os y me gusta que este aqui pues tanto los directivos como todos los empleados son corteses y amables, encuentran rapido resultados a cualquier problemas que tengamos con nuestros ni os, aun con problemas en el hogar, le ponen mayor atenci n no se permite el abuso entre ni os, yo e visto mucho disiplina, orden, amabilidad, respeto y nada de discriminaci n yo soy una persona hispana y siempre me tratan con respeto y amabilidad, los comentarios NEGATIVOS que eh visto aqu son muy viejos y considero que ya NO deberian de estar aqui, la escuela ya cuenta con una clinica y con una enfermera de tiempo completo, invito a cualquier persona a visitar las instalaciones de Place Bridge Academy y ver con sus ojos que no miento, es un lugar seguro para nuestros ni os y NO merece 3 estrellas. Este comentario es de 2-23-2015 ya an pasado 15 a os desde el ltimo mal comentario!

PLACE HAS CHANGE NOW,EVEN MS.CORTEZ SAID IT THAT THIS YEAR PLACE HAS THE BESTEST 8TH GRADERS!!!I honestly do think it has got better everybody gets along,they help eachother out,the teachers are helping more,and the attitude from place has change alot.

I am a former teacher. This school has serious issues regarding discipline and an extremely unsupportive administration. If you can, don't place your child there.

I am a parent of a 4th grader and kindergardener, and this school is very unprofessional, and disrespectful to their studenst. Refering to the children as 'their peeps'. They have no full time nurse, as my child is a diabetic and needs one. They have no care of how parents feel towards their teachings. The do not have any real activities for the kids and they have many real issues when it comes to the teaching, Very poor school, I DO NOT Recommend this school. My kids will not be returning to tghis school either, much to their happiness

I'm a student at Place, and this school has changed so bad. The administration doesn't pay attention to what the kids would like. Place Middle School was so much better. The administration punishes or suspends you for the weirdest things. And the dress code makes many students mad. I mean, whats the dress code going to change? We aren't allowed to wear jeans and if we do, we are suspended. The girls there always have drama. And the boys are out of control. I don't recommend any middle school child going there.

I am a parent of a first grader at this school. I am amazed at the lack of organization both in the classroom and in the administration. My son is reading at or slightly above grade level and in a class that is still learning to write their name. I have been completely displeased and am planning to change schools at first opportunity.

Last modified Place Bridge Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.