Denver, CO
Students enrolled: 1,045

Place Bridge Academy 5

Posted January 23, 2011
PLACE HAS CHANGE NOW,EVEN MS.CORTEZ SAID IT THAT THIS YEAR PLACE HAS THE BESTEST 8TH GRADERS!!!I honestly do think it has got better everybody gets along,they help eachother out,the teachers are helping more,and the attitude from place has change alot.

Place Bridge Academy 0

Posted April 14, 2010
I am a former teacher. This school has serious issues regarding discipline and an extremely unsupportive administration. If you can, don't place your child there.

Place Bridge Academy 1

Posted February 18, 2010
I am a parent of a 4th grader and kindergardener, and this school is very unprofessional, and disrespectful to their studenst. Refering to the children as 'their peeps'. They have no full time nurse, as my child is a diabetic and needs one. They have no care of how parents feel towards their teachings. The do not have any real activities for the kids and they have many real issues when it comes to the teaching, Very poor school, I DO NOT Recommend this school. My kids will not be returning to tghis school either, much to their happiness

Place Bridge Academy 2

Posted November 24, 2009
I'm a student at Place, and this school has changed so bad. The administration doesn't pay attention to what the kids would like. Place Middle School was so much better. The administration punishes or suspends you for the weirdest things. And the dress code makes many students mad. I mean, whats the dress code going to change? We aren't allowed to wear jeans and if we do, we are suspended. The girls there always have drama. And the boys are out of control. I don't recommend any middle school child going there.

Place Bridge Academy 5

Posted November 13, 2009

Place Bridge Academy 1

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a parent of a first grader at this school. I am amazed at the lack of organization both in the classroom and in the administration. My son is reading at or slightly above grade level and in a class that is still learning to write their name. I have been completely displeased and am planning to change schools at first opportunity.

Place Bridge Academy 2

Posted May 07, 2009

Place Bridge Academy
7125 Cherry Creek Dr North, Denver, CO  80224
Last modified Place Bridge Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Place Bridge Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top