Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I used to be a student there for three years and 3rd grade was great,4th not so much,5th it was good when I was with my friends.

My husband and I had decided to choice into Bradley when our child went into kindergarten. On the first day of classes, we received a call that there was a spot. I went by the school to meet the teacher and she proceeded to tell me how lucky I was that we got in because the kids in my child's class at our neighborhood school were of a "much lower socioeconomic class." She repeatedly mentioned that the students and families of Bradley are higher on the socioeconomic ladder. I would have been much more interested in how the school educated their students. We had been interested in this school to broaden our child's exposure to the world, not to become judgmental towards those who struggle. We were appalled at how she so openly voiced her disdain and opted to go elsewhere. We were very disappointed in the discriminatory vibe.

This school works great with meeting the expectations of my special needs child and are very caring.

As a school teacher myself, I must say, I feel that Bradley Elementary is a model school with amazing teachers who practice extremely effective teaching strategies. My son had attended four different schools in his elementary career, in both DPS and Cherry Creek, and none have proven to offer the quality of teaching, variety of learning experiences, or community involvement that Bradley has. I still have a daughter attending Bradley and only wish that it was a K-8 school so that neither of my children would have to leave there so soon.

This is our last year at Bradley and we have seen how much it's been growing. The entire community is highly involve and participative. I recommend this school so great and friendly.

My children no longer attend Bradley, we were not impressed with the school at all. The biggest issue with the school is overcrowding. Some of the classes have more than 30 students, with aides only part of the day. It was impossible for the teachers to actually teach the children. There were some parents willing to offer support, but they were the minority. I realize with budget cuts all schools are facing obstacles, but wonder why other DPS elementary schools are able to figure this out and keep classrooms at manageable sizes and offer full-time aides. My children learned very little and were exposed to way too much, glad we have found another school.

i think bradley is a great school for children to go to.i just love how all of the teachers are nice and respectful to all the children.

I currently have 2 kids at Bradley. I had one graduate in the 2009-2010 school year. Bradley is a growing, developing school with diversity acacemically as well as student population. The principal and teachers are working hard to develop the whole child. We have music, art, PE and Spanish. There is also a school/community garden and a Youth Farmer's Market in the fall. My kids love gowing to Bradley.

My 9 year old son is a gifted reader. The school has gone out of it's way to push him ahead and along.

This has been my child's first year attending Bradley. So far, it has been OK - there are a few things I don't like - my child only has gym once a week which I don't believe is enough physical activity with the high obesity rate is the USA. My child's class only get one short recess period of about 20 minutes after lunch and that is it. No afteroon recess. The teacher and principal feel this is enough and do not see a problem with it. I am also finding that teachers are not always very approachable and it is reccomended that you schedule a seperate time to speak with a teacher regarding anything. All in all, I have not been that impressed with the staff. My child came from a different school last year where all the staff were very nice and very approachable.

Last modified Bradley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.