Denver, CO

Bryant Webster K-8 School 5

Posted August 27, 2015
We are in our third year at the school and both of my children love school and are thriving. The academics are high, the dual language program is excellent, the class sizes are small and there is strong parent involvement. They recently added a before and after school care program, which is really helpful too. There seems to be good parent involvement from both the English speaking and Spanish speaking parents and a new PTA. We will stay through middle school to help solidify the second language skills in our kids.

Bryant Webster K-8 School
Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 27, 2015
I'm not a big fan of homework, so other parents may feel it's the right amount. My kindergartener spends about 10-15 mins a night on homework and my 1st grader spends about 20 minutes a night.

Bryant Webster K-8 School 4

Posted November 03, 2013
Model is teaching second language similar to learning fist. Use it don't translate it. Have two kids at BW. Both are learning spanish better than our neighborhood dual language schools. They could be better after four plus years. They are strong at three Rs. Have little to no anglo parental involvement. School is orderly and secure. Will keep my kids through middle school.

Bryant Webster K-8 School 2

Posted August 17, 2013
This school is trying to do something great but is not successful in it. The teachers are continually changing because they feel little to no support. Also, the school does not report things because it does not want to get a bad report as a school.

Bryant Webster K-8 School 5

Posted October 22, 2010
I attended this school for the 3rd to 5th grades, in the years of 1994-1995. I would like to note, that I had a dear teacher here by the name of Mr.Herrera. He was a super bright, kind, compassionate teacher; who encouraged us, and pushed us further in our learning. He would get the class so excited and do our daily 'speed dictionary look-up words of 15-25) and all the student would be very much into it. I think about him now, that I'm in college and thank him so much for encouraging me into my future and passions. If you ever read this Mr.Herrera, Hi, from Christina. C.

Bryant Webster K-8 School
3635 Quivas St, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Bryant Webster K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Webster K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top