Denver, CO

Bryant Webster K-8 School 4

Posted November 03, 2013
Model is teaching second language similar to learning fist. Use it don't translate it. Have two kids at BW. Both are learning spanish better than our neighborhood dual language schools. They could be better after four plus years. They are strong at three Rs. Have little to no anglo parental involvement. School is orderly and secure. Will keep my kids through middle school.

Bryant Webster K-8 School 2

Posted August 17, 2013
This school is trying to do something great but is not successful in it. The teachers are continually changing because they feel little to no support. Also, the school does not report things because it does not want to get a bad report as a school.

Posted October 22, 2010
I attended this school for the 3rd to 5th grades, in the years of 1994-1995. I would like to note, that I had a dear teacher here by the name of Mr.Herrera. He was a super bright, kind, compassionate teacher; who encouraged us, and pushed us further in our learning. He would get the class so excited and do our daily 'speed dictionary look-up words of 15-25) and all the student would be very much into it. I think about him now, that I'm in college and thank him so much for encouraging me into my future and passions. If you ever read this Mr.Herrera, Hi, from Christina. C.

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted October 11, 2006

Bryant Webster K-8 School
3635 Quivas St, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Bryant Webster K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Webster K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top