Public charter
Denver, CO

Denver School of Science and Technology: Green Valley Ranch Middle School 4

Posted October 24, 2012
I just submitted my review and like all the other times, I was told to add something and after I did, it took me back to this screen. I would like to get involved in the schools programs as a tax paying grandparents. Seems like some of the teachers at this school will not reply to voice msgs or emails, so if the students are required to appologize to the community for their actions, so should the teachers.Youcan't get a straight answer form the administration office

Denver School of Science and Technology: Green Valley Ranch Middle School 5

Posted September 25, 2011
I like this school as help my son to improve himself and he feel more confident. If you don't do too well with CSAP, they help them to understand or improvement for next CSAP. My son love this school.

Denver School of Science and Technology: Green Valley Ranch Middle School
4800 Telluride Street, Denver, CO  80249
Last modified Denver School of Science and Technology: Green Valley Ranch Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-11. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Denver School of Science and Technology: Green Valley Ranch Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top