Public charter
Denver, CO
After care: No

Venture Prep 5

Posted September 21, 2014
Strong School. Good Academics. 3 years in a row that the school has been recognized by the DPS Board of Education. I strongly recommend Venture Prep HS.

Venture Prep 2

Posted September 20, 2014
While I love how much diversity the school has I don't think this school is the best. It's too small for one. And I'm just not having a good experience there. It isn't challenging enough and they kind of treat us like we are dumb. Also not a lot of kids seem happy or seem to care about their education. I don't think I'll be returning to this school for my next 3 years of high school

Venture Prep 4

Posted December 02, 2011
My students (grades 6 and 10) are doing great in this school. They are making very good grades. The teachers will call you after school hours to let you know how your child is doing. They obviously care about their students. The principal, Mr. Burdette, is also very caring of his students. The teachers work very hard to make class work fun and interesting as well as educational. My children love each of their teachers. My 10th grader was doing so well that her teachers moved her up to 11th grade level classes. My children's only complaint is that many of the students don't care and "the teachers have to work harder to keep students from messing around and goofing off". But not all of the students misbehave. I recommend this school to other parents. My kids said they recommend this school to new students. The teachers are absolutely outstanding in this college prep school.

Venture Prep
2540 Holly St, Denver, CO  80207
Last modified Venture Prep is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Venture Prep Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top