Denver, CO

Mathematics And Science Leadership Academy 2

Posted July 18, 2013
My daughter attended this school since it first opened. Every year I witnessed some disturbing events, my daughter being left in the bathroom after class, my daughter having an accident and not being notified. I tried convincing myself that the school was just adjusting to being new and that things would improve. I finally pulled her out after the second grade, when she was doing very poorly in reading and writing after having thrived with her 1st grade teacher. I was very disappointed in how poorly the school was run for the three years my daughter attended and the level of education my daughter was receiving was not what I wanted for my child.

Mathematics And Science Leadership Academy
451 South Tejon St, Denver, CO  80223
Last modified Mathematics And Science Leadership Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mathematics And Science Leadership Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top