Bad
Good

I have had two children attend Doull and I have been very happy each year. My oldest son had some struggles when he first started school in kindergarten and he was helped on every level. The school staff including the principals all worked hard with me to help my son. My son left this school after fifth grade being a highly gifted learner and I know it's all because of the great education he has had at Doull. My you gest son has been at this school for two years and is now entering his third year at Doull. Again, nothing but satisfaction! This is the PERFECT SCHOOL! I highly recommend Doull and stand behind the entire staff. There are really no bad teachers and the entire staff is very friendly. I LOVE this school.

Doull seems to have great teachers in the lower levels. I've been disappointed in my son's teacher this year when he transitioned to third grade. Kindergarten through second grade teachers had very open communication and connected well with students. I don't get that same feeling this year and my son has stopped loving his teacher. very sad. he is not old enough to dislike his teachers. I used to get regular updates about how my son was doing because he is a little bit behind but now I don't really know how he's doing. But we have had three really great years. hopefully next year will be as good as the previous. Overall I think the school really cares about the whole child and not just the academics.

The Principal is a wonderful example of what school is all about. My daughter has been attending this school since 1st grade and we absolutely love Doull. She has great friends and we always feel welcome when we visit. They also have after school programs and we should support them as parents whenever possible.

Doull has great teachers, a great principal, great kids, and great parents!

I am parent whos children qttended Richard Castro for many hours,I think the staff at that school is Wonderful,The needs of our children come first,Great school

I feel that there isn't enough communicate between the principal, teachers, and parents. Parents are speaking out to the teachers but somehow the information is getting lost in between the staff and the principal. I don't see any extra-curricular activities that students could enjoy just to enjoy!There are activities but more academic and children need more than academic they need body movement, social skills, and a chance to just enjoy being a kid with their peers. the school says that there isn't enough funds to support some extracurricular activities and why not?The parents who would like to be involved just dont understand how to be invovled and the parents that are invovled because they understand are'nt being listened to.With this lack of communication it decreases the chance for a positve change with school staff,principal, and the community as a whole!Something needs to be done!

Last modified Doull Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.