Force Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2014
The only thing good about this school is that my son has been lucky enough to habe a couple of decent teachers. If you ever need to contact them dont bother you can never talk to a person. Also since my son started going there he has been bullied because he is not hispanic and does not speak spanish so between that, their poor reasources, lack of communication with parents i would highly suggest that you never send your child to this school!

Force Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2013
All my children went to Force and I think it is a wonderful school! My youngest now attends and he is so motivated to learn and excel!! To me his motivation is a direct reflection of how well his teachers are pushing him and motivating him and just being there for the kids in general!! Love Force!!

Force Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2012
My children attend this school, and it is a wonderful school. I know the principal and I have met her on several ocassions. Some of the teachers do lack professionalism, but overall the school is a great place or else my children would not attend there.

Force Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2010
Not very happy with this school. My child started Force halfway through year above average and ended the year at average or below. My child struggled this year probably from being new but wasn't given encouragement, guidance or intervention to succeed. This year's teacher was hard to get a hold of. The only way to communicate with teacher was by phone. I left a few messages with no return calls. Homework assignments where chaotic. I met principal once. She doesn't have a strong presence in my opinion. Force's website is uninformative and unhelpful. On a positive note, my child made a few good friends.

Force Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2008

Force Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2007

Force Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2006

Force Elementary School
1550 South Wolff St, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Force Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Force Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.