Denver, CO

Posted February 22, 2015
This school is great! THE BEST SCHOOL EVAHHHHHHH! ( Excuse my language!) My daughter went to school there. It made a huge difference. Before she was going to Goldrick and she was getting terrible grades. She said that they would watch movies all the time at Goldrick. Now she has improved in so many skills. She had never been in GT before and now she is excelling in GT. When she was there at Gust she had an awesome time. She made great friends there and her teaches especially Mrs. Nguyen.

Gust Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2013
My son went here to Gust for ECE for 2012/2013. The classroom was not structured and the teacher had no control in her room. The teacher and school made my son seem like a bad/problem child. One day while I was in the classroom with my son I heard the teacher yelling at a little girl saying she was driving her crazy and to sit down. I was so worried about my child that I put my son in private Therapy. Therapy was great, there is nothing wrong with my child.I ended up taking my son out the last 2 weeks of school. I had the worst experience here and was worried about starting my son in Kindergarten. I enrolled my son in a neighborhood school this year 2013/2014 and warned them he might have a hard time at first. Well his teacher this year has not had 1 single problem and doesnt know what I was talking about. I would never recommend Gust Elementary to anyone.

Posted November 05, 2013
My daughter is going through a transition from montessori schooling to a normal elementary school system and she is still abit behind, but her 1st grade teacher Mrs.Santos is doing a wonderful job bringing her up to grade level!... I feel like they actually try to work with my daughter in the best way possible for her to successfully succed academically wise and everyday I see more and more of an improvement in my childs education I love seeing this change in such little time and my daughter actually enjoying going to school every day thank you all very much for the support and patience and im looking forward to a GREAT school year, goooooo tigers!!!!!!

Posted August 03, 2012
My daughter's reading level went up three grade levels last year. I feel like the entire school staff worked together to contribute to her success. It still brings tears to my eyes knowing how wonderful and dedicated her teachers are and that they truly taught her how to read. After attending several other schools, this is the first one she enjoys going to and for the first time says she loves school.

Posted October 08, 2008
This is a poor school. They do not have the best interest of children. My child is in the 5th grade and has never had homework. I have not seen a text book.

Posted August 16, 2008
The teachers are outstanding and the principal is very involved as well as the assistant principle. We moved out of school district this year but I refuse to remove my daughter because I love everyone at this school. The whole staff is very involved with the children as well as very caring.

Posted November 30, 2007
This is a great untapped resourse for the kids! The Teachers & Staff really care & want to be there!

3440 West Yale Ave, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Gust Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gust Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top