Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They are sooooo far ahead of their replacement school on this that it borders on ridiculous. How much they care for students is very apparent.

I think we can all admit now that shutting down Henry was a huge mistake. I just wish my girls were one year older so they wouldn't have to be at the replacement school.

Whatever you do, do not send your child to Henry Bully Middle school. They brag about their I b program well yes this might be a great program in a school where kids are able to learn without the interference of all the bullying going on. This is not just bullying that is happening to students but also the teachers and counselor s. The office is bombarded every day with students that would rather fight and bully then learn, and the teachers and counselor s chose not to do anything about it because they are afraid to suspend or expel these troubled students for fear of their numbers looking bad and them possibly being fired from the district for doing anything about these trouble kids that continue to bully because of the school s zero consequence policy. If you want your child to learn steer clear of Henry middle school

I realize there has been some bad press about HWS recently. The truth is, yes, this horrifying assault did happen. However, it in ONE horrible event that happened. It is not like that on a daily basis. My child watched the news stories and he was soo angry. "That's not fair! That's not what my school is like. I feel safe in my school!" Henry has caring teachers and a dedicated principal. There are so many good things that happen at Henry on a daily basis. My son has been bullied and there are policies in place with clear steps on how the staff are dealing with bullying, he feels safe at school! The principal has an open door policy. You want to talk, she is ready to listen. Don't listen to the skewed news stories, come in and see for yourself the clean, safe, supportive environment at Henry World School.

My daughter has been at Hanry for 3 years now and I love Henry. The teachers and staff are caring and supportive. It is just sad that the news chooses to focus on the 5% of the student body that causes all the trouble. What about the 95% who are involved with the IB Program, student activities, sports and getting a good education? Parents need to step up a be involved in their kids education!

My son enjoys attending school at Henry. My son has been a target for bullies since he was a toddler, starting with another child who liked to bit when he was only 3 yrs old. In grade school, a parent responded to a bullying complaint by stating "my son is only in kindergarden." In 6th grade, bullying decreased thanks to the efforts of teachers and admin staff Henry - this year, we not had a since bullying occurance. Thank you Henry teachers and staff!

I am a student at Henry world school. I love my school my teachers and principal truly care about us. They want us to have a future and be what we dream about. They encourage us to work hard and do our best everyday. Those of us who want a education are given the.oppurtunity to get it.

Students who conspire to get the teacher out of the classroom. Students who look on and video as a helpless 14 year old is beaten. An administration that ignores pleas from victim. Not the traits of a great, or even medicre school.

Kids beaten up while the admin does nothing. Others kids video the assault, post it online and threaten the victim. Not a good school, stay away.

My son has been at Henry for a year and a half. I am very impressed with the staff and especially the administration. The teachers want to see the students succeed. The principal is mplementing wonderful programs and standards for everyone to live up to. It is a caring environment that encourages parents involvement. I am so glad this is my son's home school.

Last modified Henry World School Grades 6-8 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.