Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (6 responses)

My Son is in 6th grade and he loves it,Stem,360 Math,impressive,Spanish and the most important person Mr kavanaugh taking the school above and beyond!

I am the parent of a 7th grader at Hill. Her experience has been wonderful. With so many options for schools, I know it is tempting to just look at test scores and rankings. However, I would encourage parents to take a look at Hill. It is a very diverse student body and the teachers my daughter had in 6th and 7th have been great. i appreciate that they give appropriate levels of homework so that the kids are learning time management and executive skills. There is a positive energy at Hill that you won't find everywhere.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is meaningful. Not a lot but all worthwhile.

Hill Middle school has been a great experience for my child. We were excited to attend Hill for the many opportunities such as band, orchestra, STEM and athletic after school programs. This year there was also a guitar program offered at the school as well. All of those opportunities have been great but I’m especially pleased with the teachers at Hill. The academics are excellent and the teachers at Hill keep the students engaged and challenged at all levels. The teachers and all the faculty are easy to contact and very responsive. If you are looking for a middle school that has a lot of choices and an exceptional staff, Hill is your choice.

My daughter went to Hill 20 years ago, went to East High after that and she is now an MD Phd serving her community. I now have a son going to Hill with with more needs that need to be met than another Denver school could offer. Sean (Principal) accepted my son mid term and made sure that he would be sucessful. He is thriving at Hill!

We have a daughter that is now a 7th grader and was 6th grader last year. Overall, we have been very satisfied with the entire experience. There is currently a strong desire to improvement the school and the current principal and teachers are clearly trying to motivate the students and engage them in many activities. We have really been impressed with the STEM courses. The Honors track has been solid and the theater program has been fun too. All around, we are pleasantly surprised. Clearly, ratings and scores don't give the whole picture as this school has a lot of potential.

We are a new family to Hill with a 6th grade student. Despite much trepidation about transitioning to middle school, things have gone far better than expected because of the passion and dedication of the teachers and administration at Hill. We have been impressed by the combination of structure and care and concern and the quality of teaching.

My son is just finishing his 3rd week of 6th grade at Hill and thus far our family is beyond thrilled! Our son comes home each day excited about what he's learning in class, his teachers, the new friends he's made and basically his whole day! The communication from the administration has been great - quick response to emails, weekly newsletters, monthly meetings for parents with the principal.... Our family researched and visited several different middle schools and ended up choosing Hill. At this point, I'm very happy with our decision.

My kid has faced several encounters of bullying and slight harassment from faculty. My kid complains about many behavior issues and poor treatment. While Hill certainly isn't the worst school, I would not rate it as great.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our 6th grader can retake math tests/quizzes/homework with the highest grade possible 90%. This gives him the opportunity to improve his learning and grade, but provides incentive to work harder.

Last modified Hill Campus Of Arts And Sciences is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.