Denver, CO

Posted October 29, 2013
We are a community of learners, from the administration to the students. Were are a caring school who aspire to teach every child everyday. I is a great place to be.

Posted October 28, 2013
Our School is a warm caring learning environment. Where children are encourage to do their best and always reach for the stars!

Posted October 26, 2013
Kaiser is a school that deeply cares about the success of the students. YAY!! GO KAISER on becoming a GREEN school!!!

Posted October 25, 2013
I have been very happy with this school! The staff are all extremely engaged. I love that since it's a small school, the principal knows all of the kids by name, and there's a great sense of community building. There are exciting things happening here, like the garden, and a new PTO! I also think it's great that it's part of DPS's home visit program. KAISER PRIDE!

Kaiser Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2013
we have a bad experience with a teacher in preschool she doesnt take time to understand my child who is in the process to be sucess in one of the areas only but the others areas of learning,writing,participate,knowledge,and more he is wonderfull she hurt my child feelings when she express in from my child how embararassed she feel upset with my child who donot understand why,in my opinion she suppost to be in another job but not with kids,i wish the school can work better with us and not have to pull out of preschool drastically because my son was learning a lot o ready!.

Posted January 16, 2013
My two girls have been going to this school for only one semester and I love it. The teachers and staff are caring and really want the kids to learn. This school has recently recieved poor scores due to math/science/reading. I believe all schools have room to grow, but for this school is awesome. Kaiser Pride :)

Kaiser Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
This school has remarkable staff, and currently has a great principal. My son is autistic, and this school allows my input and observation on a daily basis, allowing me to participate in his education. This means the world to me.

Kaiser Elementary School 2

Posted October 08, 2009

Kaiser Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2008
I have 2 girls that go this school. Overall, I love this school. Being that it's in DPS- kinda worried me at first... but it's really great! All of the teachers are wonderful, incl the music, art, gym and library teachers. They got a new principal this year, and although we loved the old one, this new one is pretty awesome too!!

Posted March 10, 2008
Both of the teachers my daughter has had in her two years in school have been wonderful. They show great interest in the students, and I see evrey day how much she is learning. I notice the principal is very interested in the students and is very involved.

Kaiser Elementary School
4500 South Quitman St, Denver, CO  80236
Last modified Kaiser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaiser Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top