Denver, CO

Posted May 30, 2014
Worst school I've delt with my sin was getting bullied and nothing was being done very minimal effort in this school. They are trying to get paid with least effort to do their job. They are rude and definitely do not have patience for kids what so ever if you don't like your job please quit your job instead of mistreating the children. They talk horrible about the kids and complain especially the two front office ladies that sit and eat in front while handing out tardy oasses! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TAKE THEORY KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL. !!!!!

Posted May 30, 2014
Worst school my kid hates it staff is rude and yells at the kids . They are not compassionate or caring. Several occasions I've heard the front ladies who hand out the tardy passes talking horrible and complaining about students and parents! Parents are not allowed in the building! What's really going on inside the school walls? Staff is lazy and does minimal but wants to get paid I feel as if a new staff is due! That cares and has patience for kids! They treat parents with no respect! I will be reporting to board of education and news stations !! DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL!!!

Posted May 04, 2011
My children have been going to this for a short amount of time and I feel this school does not protect my children or have there best interest in heart. My kids get beat up and bullied and nothing gets done they also send my children home from school during breakfast with no phone call or supervision. This is the worst school I have ever delta with

Posted March 31, 2011
I Love this school it is a really good school that helps kids that don't know english learn it better all the teachers are very helpful and help you in whatever you need help like if you don't understand something they will help you improve. I learned a lot at this school and every year they are adding something new so students will learn more and in 5th grade they really prepare you well for middle school.. I really love and miss this school

Posted March 01, 2007
I think this school is great! They have lots of activities! For all children. These children learn more and more everyday! I feel this school can make them better

Posted January 05, 2006
- a former student
the qualitys of this school are great to the students that are joining this school or are in this school for example the music just wants to make the kids want to sing and the art makes the kids want to say i wish it was like this at home the sports are the best part about this school because it makes your kids stay in fit and the grades k-4 do one lap around the field every single day and the grade 5 does 2 laps around the field it makes them want to stay in fit and it makes them stay healthy and the nutrition of the kids is the most important thing that we care about the food is great in knapp elementary school every day the knapp cooking satff takes out fresh cooked food for your children.So pick now were do you want your kids to be.

Knapp Elementary School
500 South Utica St, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Knapp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knapp Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top