Denver, CO

Contemporary Learning Academy High School 5

Posted April 21, 2011
This school is awesome, I dont care what anyone thinks of it, honestly the teachers are cool and pretty much everyone is, and what I like about it is that we have more attention from the teachers and we learn better and you get to know everyone of our classmates much better and make more friends and we have a lot of breaks lol and the improvment you get from when you were at your old school to coming here now gets way better, i mean look at me i used to ditch everyday at George and now that i come here i go to class everyday and ka grades are so much much better and i raised my GPA again. The teachers here at CLA really do care. =D CLA IS AWESOME!!!

Contemporary Learning Academy High School 4

Posted March 14, 2009
I was a Graduate of C.L.A in 2006. This school is for students who think that graduating is not a option, second chances are what C.L.A represent, if it wasen't for this school I would have never Graduated, and experienced only a GED, but an eduaction is a terrible thing to waste, & I thank the school and staff for all there support, and giving me the oppournity & faith to believe that I am now a college graduate majoring in Criminal Justice. Yolanda G.

Contemporary Learning Academy High School 4

Posted February 28, 2009
i go to c.l.a and i think it is a great school i love most of the teachers and the students are really diverse the administration is not so good and doesnt really care unless we get in trouble...but we still manage to get has really helped me get back on track as far as my credits are concerned.

Contemporary Learning Academy High School 1

Posted June 08, 2007
There are some good teachers, but the leadership is terrible. The administration doesn't seem to care about students.

Contemporary Learning Academy High School
2211 West 27th Ave, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Contemporary Learning Academy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Contemporary Learning Academy High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top