Denver, CO

Posted November 18, 2010
I LOVE this school i am currently attending it 8th grade student and i have to sat that the teachers let you mess around ditch and they really dont seem to care. Rishel in getting shut down due to test scores this is its last year and were makinq it worth something

Posted March 11, 2010
I'm glad my elementary schooling was so thorough (Knight Academy), because when I attended Rishel they started me out by teaching me subject matter that I had learned in 3rd grade. Of particular note was my geography class, wherein each student had to draw the Western Hemisphere without looking at a map. The majority of my classmates were completely clueless - drawing Mexico as a gigantic island, and the United States as a small circular continent. Imagine my surprise when my classmates and I were sharing grades, when I saw 'B's on their completely incorrect papers. It just seemed like none of the faculty at Rishel cared at all. Students were constantly misbehaving, getting in fights, stealing from other classmates, yelling in class, ditching class midway through the period, and no one did anything to rectify the situation. A horrible school, no wonder their annual scores are so low.

Posted March 27, 2009
I really love Rishel it's a vary good school my child has done better at this school then she has at any other school.

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008
I didn't learn a lot in this school. There were some teachers that let us sit around and watch movies during class. I had a LOT of catching up to do when I got to high school (Kennedy).

Posted January 10, 2008
I love this school so much! It has taught me so many things and I have experienced a lot of different ethnicities. I have also had a whole year of happiness, which is what that school had given me. I would like to give thanks to all my fellow classmates and my memorable teachers. I am only in 7th grade, & I had already been taught 8th grade math, just because I thought that I needed a challenge, and they filled me with success and a great math abilty. I LOVE YOU, Rishel!!

Rishel Middle School 2

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted April 23, 2007
- a staff
I love Rishel. The school is well on it's way to becoming one of the greatest schools ever.

Rishel Middle School