Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My children have been attending Sabin since ECE and I am very disappointed with the direction this school is taking. The admin is my biggest concern. This school has a hostile environment and each year the admin is taking away more and more fun opportunities from the children. The school no longer allows celebrations in the classroom which I think is very sad. Most grades only have one school field trip the entire year. The principal Kirsten Frassanito and the assistant principal Laura Vasta have NEVER greeting my children. I have noticed there is a lot of favoritism in this school especially since there are several students that are staff children. I feel like the admin in this school is only focused on getting children to perform at grade level and they are forgetting this is ELEMENTERY SCHOOL. My children will NOT be returning next year unless the admin is changed.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

What I've seen in the ECE program is that high needs special kids are dumped in the classroom. Sure they get "support" but the disruption for the rest of the kids, despite the valient efforts of the teachers, is huge. This is my kid's first school experience and safety from the aggression of the special needs kid is a concern. The teachers shouldn't have to be constantly body blocking one kid from harming the others, they should be teaching. My kid is losing out. Don't know if we'll keep him at Sabin, even tho it's not far from where we live. Safety. Education. the rights of the many trampled on for the few, or for the one special needs. Her test scores won't affect your school. My kid's will or would if we stay. I'm not the only parent concern.

The admin has clear favorites among its teachers and among the students. There is a superficial attempt at communicating with parents, but if you're not one of the preferred, you get shut down and shut out quickly. With the preferential treatment going on with teachers, I don't know how the rest of the teacher cope...the don't. The leave. The turnover of teachers year to year is a lot. New ones come in and any with experience are forced out. Not a place for accepting a variety of people, although being "IB" you'd think they'd appreciate different languages, ethnicities and ages.

I am a parent of a 2nd grader. He has enjoyed attending Sabin World School and has had wonderful teachers from kinder-2nd grade. The school is moving toward a Personalized Learning program in conjunction with the International Baccalaureate (IB) program currently implemented at Sabin World School. The IB Primary Years Program prepares the students to be the best citizens they can be academically and socially by providing a safe and interesting learning environment. The program offers, art, music, language and physical education classes. There is also the IB Learner Profile that the school emphasizes to help build the whole child as a global citizen and a life long learner. Some of the characteristics of a Learner Profile are: Communicator, Knowledgeable, Risk-Taker, Principled, Open-minded, Caring and on with several others. I'm grateful to have a found a great school with the matching staff. Go Sabin!

The school is on the way up. The teachers are great, and my daughter looks forward to going to school.

Three of our children attend Sabin this year - our fourth year at the school. Our favorite thing about Sabin is the teachers! They go above and beyond to help each child learn at the appropriate level and pace.

My daughter just started Kindergarten at Sabin this year, and we have nothing but good things to say about our experience. The teachers, parapros, and staff are all awesome and really care about the students. I love the IB instruction model as well, and we have been able to carry the IB principles over to the home to help us guide our parenting - especially teamwork and caring. We are so happy that we were able to Choice in to Sabin!

Our family is BLESSED!!! Our children have been lucky enough to be Sabin Stallions since Kindergarten. They are now 5th and 3rd graders. It greatly pains me to think about my oldest boy moving onto middle school next year. The staff and teachers are beyond committed to the safety and success of EVERY child. We feel very fortunate our children are able to be immersed in such a diverse and positive culture day in and day out. The addition of various after school activities supported by teachers (mind you on their free time) has added so many opportunities for our community. The 1:1 technology available for all children is invaluable and allows our children access to the highly saturated world of technology we live in. We only live a few blocks from Sabin but I would drive hours to keep our kids in this amazing school!

My daughter has had a terrific experience at Sabin and we are sorry that she has to leave to go on to middle school. These are the hardest working teachers I have seen in some time. The teachers are always willing to take the time to discuss her progress with me and offer extra help. My daughter is leaving with strong problem-solving skills as well as an enlightened outlook on the world.

As I am starting to look at middle school for my children I only wish they could stay at Sabin. It is the most amazing school with the most incredible teachers. Not only are they highly capable of teaching our kids academics they are teaching them to be amazing citizens as well. The teachers and all of the staff go so far above and beyond I couldn't be more thankful that my kids are able to attend this school. The office staff are incredibly kind and helpful, the administrators will answer any question and offer time to meet your needs, the support staff offer security and peace of mind, and the teachers are the people I look up to and are an inspiration to their profession. I could not imagine a better place for kids to grow and learn!!!!

Last modified Sabin World School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.