Denver, CO
After care: No

Smith Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2015
My children have been attending Smith Elementary for two years now and we really love it! I can see them flourishing at Smith. This school does not only do very well academically but they also sow a sense of community in every family that attends. I really like that my kids are exposed to this community/family feeling that you get when you enter the building. The staff is really caring and you can see they enjoy working at Smith. I am looking forward to the next few years...go Jaguars!

Smith Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2008

Smith Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2004

Smith Elementary School
3590 Jasmine Street, Denver, CO  80207
Last modified Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top