Bad
Good

Swansea Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2014
Swansea Elementary is moving in the right direction! As a teacher at Swansea, I feel honored to be among our dedicated and highly-qualified staff. You will be hard-pressed to find teachers, administrators, and support staff who are more dedicated and devoted to their children and families. Most Swansea teachers hold advanced degrees, some of which are masters degrees from the nationally recognized Denver Teacher Residency teacher certification program. Our staff also includes an occupational therapist, health support, full-time psychologist, SPED team, and GT teacher. This year, Swansea went green on the school performance framework. Our school has shown high student growth and we are only getting better! I love working with the students here. My kids are resilient, intelligent, creative, and hardworking. I love to see their smiles and the sparkle in their eyes while they learn. There is nowhere else I'd rather work!

Swansea Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2009
I'm a parent of two woderful students at the Swansea Elementery School, my experience with being a volunteer in the cafeteria to helping on field trips. It's an extremely academical school that has improved over the years from top to bottom, the uniform idea was awsome! Good Job Mrs. Sours (principal) and all teachers and staff faculty Im very impressed and I will still bring my kids to this wonderfull school and also recommend to others oh by the way my 5 year old knows how to read now! wow Good going Mrs. Duran !

Swansea Elementary School

Posted November 29, 2007
My children are currently enrolled at Swansea Elementary. The principal Mary is very nice to the children. There is also a secretary there who is extremely nice and her name is Maria. One of my favorite things about the school is that the majority of the staff is bilingual. My least favorite thing about the school that not many parents are involved in school functions. Besides this Swansea is an awsome school!

Swansea Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2006
I have been a second grade teacher at Swansea for the past six years. Although I am moving on for personal reasons, I can say with great certainty that the families and faculty are involved in providing the best educational experience possible for the children. Swansea has a wealth of extracurricular experiences; including Art, Performing Arts (Dance), Music, PE, and Computers. Although there are language barriers to contend with, Swansea parents are eager to learn English, many of whom take classes weekly throughout the school year, and also to share cultural experiences with teachers and students. I am proud to have been a part of the Swansea community.

Swansea Elementary School
4650 Columbine Street, Denver, CO  80216
Last modified Swansea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swansea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top