Posted May 01, 2014
We are almost through our first year at UPark and I cannot say what a wonderful experience this has been for our son. He is absolutely thriving in this environment both academically and emotionally. All of his teachers are amazing educators and have instilled a love of learning in our son. We could not be happier with our choice of school and feel incredibly lucky to have such an incredible resource in our community.

University Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
We love this school!!!! All of the positive reviews are in line with what we are experiencing. However, we cannot give this school a full 5 star rating due to the extremely large class size (25 kids in a K class!!!!) The teachers are VERY good but sometimes I worry if our child will receive enough instruction time to reach full potential. Our child is ahead of the curve in some areas and I don't yet have a handle on whether they will have the time to do more advanced instruction or if our child will stay at par with the rest of the class in those areas---meaning we will be supplementing the more advanced training at home. So far so good, and our child loves school. The teachers seem to have a good program in place to instruct all of those little people and overall the school performs very well. It is just something we are keeping a close eye on as we progress through the year.

Posted August 29, 2013
My school is into gardens, healthy food, parent involvement and making kids smile. Can't say enough about UPark.....we love it!

Posted August 29, 2013
Truly great school. Unlike most highly rated schools, UPark has a higher percentage of minority students, as well as students receiving free and reduced lunch. As many have noted, the diversity is what makes this school so special. I am confident that my son is receiving a well rounded education both academically and emotionally. Very happy with our choice to attend!

Posted August 29, 2013
UPark is a wonderful school. I love the teachers, the wellness program, the parent involvement, and my daughter is so happy there! I know she is receiving a top-notch education.

Posted August 28, 2013
University Park Elementary incorporates a diverse population -- by ethnicity, nationality, socio-economic status -- into a strong, cohesive school. One of our coolest celebrations is Multicultural Night, a giant potluck where we eat enchiladas, couscous, and Texas BBQ. The academic success at the school defies all our differences, and the kids are happy and smart and caring. As parents, we couldn't be more pleased with the education our children are receiving.

Posted August 28, 2013
We could not be happier with our choice to have our daughter attend UPark. The administration, teaching and overall school community is top notch from every perspective. Parents are highly involved and collaborative with the administration and teachers. The healthy choices and diverse community are not just lip service, they are truly embraced and celebrated. The school lives it's values inside and out. Love it!

University Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Jewel of Denver, 1 of a kind: top among "Healthiest"rated in state. Wellness program, AM running. Highly involved parent community. Longevity of staff, and dedicated teachers with stable population. Arts infused. Diverse in languages, international families. Cutting edge thinking skills curriculum based on brain research and growing technology. Newest public school learning landscape.

Posted August 21, 2013
The staff at this school is truly vested in the students. What a caring community! I would want my child to attend here -- and that hasn't been true everywhere I've taught!

Posted August 21, 2013
Teachers at UPark are committed to helping the whole child grow into a thoughtful 21st century citizen. Submitted by a teacher

University Park Elementary School
2300 South St Paul St, Denver, CO  80210
Last modified University Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews.